Packers fire Winston Moss

Brad gluckman

9 hours ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Things are getting really weird in GB.  We haven't even started a coaching search and already two former NFL coaches have said they don't want the job .. my #1 choice, Bruce Arians, and goofy Tony Dungy.  I hope we nail our head coaching selection .  Otherwise my might be slipping back into the obscurity of the 70s and 80s.  I'm getting the odd feeling nobody wants to be in GB. 

You mean the lure of coaching a GOAT-ish.....HOF-ish...borderline temperamental QB isnt alluring and overpowering enough to bring them in?
Gee. What could it be?
Cant be they dont want to work with TT anymore.
Cant be they dont want to work with Capers.
MM is gone.
Lets blame it on Murphy now.
Or, maybe they dont like snow.

After the tweet, no surprise. Your going to run your mouth as a coach or player
make sure you are prepared for the exit. I'm sure Moss already knew his future with GB.

There will be no shortage of qualified coaches who want to come to GB.

Mgmt is now committed to the house cleaning ( coaches & players ),  a lot of work to be
done. Hope we have the right mgmt. 

5 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I tried to make it as obvious as possible.....

Better try harder next time.

I think maybe he actually knew you were sarcastic but we just making a serious statement on it. I've done that before anyways.

3 minutes ago, coachbuns said:

Bruce Ariens and Tony Dungy don't want/wouldn't take the Packers head coaching job?   LOL.  That in itself makes the job that much more attractive.  Don't think to much of themselves do they?  Idiots.

Kind of have to keep these comments in perspective- Ariens has always said he is only interested in Cleveland, and Dungy's was in response to a twitter question.

Retired coaches  in their 60's saying they aren't interested in coaching again really shouldn't be news.  I would think it would be the expected answer to the question with no meaning about the job in question.

2 hours ago, Lyndon55 said:

After the tweet, no surprise. Your going to run your mouth as a coach or player
make sure you are prepared for the exit. I'm sure Moss already knew his future with GB.

There will be no shortage of qualified coaches who want to come to GB.

Mgmt is now committed to the house cleaning ( coaches & players ),  a lot of work to be
done. Hope we have the right mgmt. 

I am about 90% sure that Twitter account isn't really Winston Moss. 1. That account follows me, and I remember it following me right when it was created this fall. I don't think the real Winston Moss would be following me. 2. Winston Moss doesn't even like talking to the social media. Do you think he would go and use social media? 3. There's some weird tweets/retweets that strike me as a false account early on. 4. Wouldn't he have a blue check mark if it was really him? Don't you have to do some sort of verification with Twitter, and that results in you either getting that blue check mark whether you're someone of significant importance, or reach so many followers? I have been wrong before, but I don't believe that is actually Winston Moss, and I don't believe that tweet had anything to do with him being fired. 

Archived