Avengers: Endgame

The Gnat

I think they'll get back within the first 20 minutes, the remaining heroes immediately act on pure emotion, and go try to fight Thanos immediately (Nebula knows where he is). They lose again obviously, then when they get back to Earth after a couple years, that's when Scott shows back up and the Quantum Realm plan comes together. 

27 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

I think they'll get back within the first 20 minutes, the remaining heroes immediately act on pure emotion, and go try to fight Thanos immediately (Nebula knows where he is). They lose again obviously, then when they get back to Earth after a couple years, that's when Scott shows back up and the Quantum Realm plan comes together. 

I'm actually going to say that they get within an inch of beating him but he either destroys the gauntlet or he teleport himself to a place where no one can find him. They "avenge" the earth but sill have to find a way to move on without their loved ones.

1 hour ago, StLunatic88 said:

I think they've already done that with showing Tony and Nebula back with the rest of the survivors

Yeah...there's really no need to waste time getting them back to Earth when we know they don't die.

2 hours ago, D82 said:

Yeah...there's really no need to waste time getting them back to Earth when we know they don't die.

It’s going to happen. They’re not going to pass up the opportunity to show how Stark gets them back. 

2 hours ago, thrILL! said:

It’s going to happen. They’re not going to pass up the opportunity to show how Stark gets them back. 

Too great of an opportunity to parallel how he pulled a rabbit out of the hat when he escaped the cave a decade ago.

3 hours ago, thrILL! said:

They can do that in 15 minutes. Open with his narration, a few minutes with the others to get everyone caught up, and back to Stark and Nebula.

I think one of the main four will die, probably either Tony or Cap. 

Unpopular opinion, feel most of Marvels Movies have been quite overrated but I’m beyond pumped for this one. Avengers: Infinity War and Guardians of the Galaxy the first one are my two favorites leading into this one. Everything else for me is in the same group as entertaining but not spectacular. 

For all of you who bought tickets in the states, are you still going to have to line up at your theater/run to find a good seat? 

I haven't seen a film in the USA in a while, and don't plan to ever do so again. I know more theaters have seating when you buy the tickets though now. 

Archived