Avengers: Endgame

The Gnat

7 minutes ago, INbengalfan said:

I still think she is the distraction to keep Thanos busy, not his ultimate demise.  Something like she attacks him, AM slips into the IG and dislodges a few pieces, then the original Avengers combine for the kill

Yea I hope your right. Or maybe he sees her and snaps her away and leaves the Avengers to actually take care of the problem. 

Just now, D82 said:

source.gif

Dude...

WHAT? She's just beginning in this Universe and probably has like 8-10 movies in her between her series and the new Avengers and what not. Why can't we have our damn fan service and let the originals have their going out movie?

2 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

WHAT? She's just beginning in this Universe and probably has like 8-10 movies in her between her series and the new Avengers and what not. Why can't we have our damn fan service and let the originals have their going out movie?

I'm sure they will make it work with her in it.

Just now, D82 said:

I'm sure they will make it work with her in it.

I have not been satisfied with the way Disney makes it work. So forgive if i'm anxious.

Honest to God my fear is the original Avengers having the screen time but not really being all that relevant. Meanwhile CM is used for critical moments throughout the movie while being in no danger, not needing any help and is delivering the final blow or the main reason for the final blow and Disney apologists just go "well you can't complain cause they got more screen time then her."

HELP. Who here went to both Standard and Imax Digital for Infinity War?

I have tickets to the 11pm show on Thursday to Imax in perfect seats (same seats I just saw Shazaam in. Also have 6:30pm tickets to standard show. I 100% going to the imax show. 

But should I go to the standard show and go twice in the same night (which I'm okay with) or just go to the imax show at 11 and see it for my first time in IMAX? 

I want to see it in IMAX first but don't wanna wait 5 more hours to see it haha

13 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

Yea and one that made my heart drop.

Banner "How do we know it's going to end any differently then it did before?"

CM "Because before you didn't have me!"

I really hope that's not forboding the original fear that everyone had about her just showing up and making everything ok. The Russo's said this was the original Avengers going out party so it better be that way. 

Spoiler if you haven't seen Captain Marvel:

Her power comes from the space gem (which is weird in itself) Since Thanos has the Gauntlet, perhaps he can essentially turn her off. I think it will be a "We have a Hul-oh uh...nevermind" moment all over again. It's really be surprised if that doesn't happen. Especially with that scene that was revealed on GMA. 

9 hours ago, StLunatic88 said:

I really wish they would stop showing us stuff. I dont think there's a single person left that needs to be convinced to see Endgame.

Normally Im on the other side of that argument, that the type of trailers/sneak peaks arent for us, they’re for casuals,. But after 21 films, there really arent any actual casuals left. At this point, either your in on Marvel, or you live under a rock. STOP SHOWING STUFF

Can't you just decide for yourself not to watch anything before you see the film? 

6 minutes ago, Manny/Patrick said:

So my wife and I have made a bet.

which movie makes more, this or frozen 2

if I win she will let me put it anywhere

if she wins I buy her a car

(by it, I clearly mean my dirty laundry)

This might be my favorite post of all time.

Don't see a way that Frozen 2 beats this out.

11 hours ago, PapaShogun said:

Can't you just decide for yourself not to watch anything before you see the film? 

*heaviest eyeroll imaginable*

Thats alot easier said than done. And it was more of a comment on the film industry in general; All trailers show too much stuff, and there are way too many of them. Honestly when we got a new x-men movie, and all we ever saw was cuts of visuals of the new actors playing our main characters, a title card that said X-Men, then a date, and absolutely nothing else... That would build so much buzz and anticipation, much more than the 5th, 6th and 7th teaser/trailer/sneak peak would.

Archived