Spiderman: Far from home

NcFinest9erFan

17 minutes ago, freak_of_nature said:

It's cliche if it's a mechanical extension of the person with an animal theme: Octopus, Vulture, Scorpion. I was never into Kraven, but I think it'd be refreshing. 

Kraven's last hunt is legit one of the better Spidey arcs IMO

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
8 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

So it sounds like(from twitter) that big things are going to happen in FFH and that we will find out Monday when the trailer drops....

The Russo Bros have basically said Sunday's the #Don'tSpoilEndgame expiry date (2 full weekend for viewers to see Endgame, and the public asked to avoid spoiling - sadly Shady McCoy didn't get the memo lol).

That's no coincidence that there's now talk on FFH's trailer airing on Monday, IMO.   Smart move, build on the Endgame momentum.     Given it's supposedly starting literally after Endgame ends, easy to see the whole tone of what Spidey is dealing with when he goes on the Europe trip will change significantly now that Endgame is out.  Without spoiling,  the whole trailer from before changes a TON in context.

For those ppl living under a rock as of Monday (i.e. you haven't seen Endgame) - given the timing, I'd actually strongly suggest those few fans do NOT watch the FFH trailer until they've seen Endgame, if it's coming out as early as Monday.  I think it's very possible it will reference Endgame material, given what the Russo Bros. have said about lifting their embargo on Endgame spoilers after this weekend.

Edited by Broncofan
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

The Russo Bros have basically said Sunday's the #Don'tSpoilEndgame expiry date (2 full weekend for viewers to see Endgame, and the public asked to avoid spoiling - sadly Shady McCoy didn't get the memo lol).

That's no coincidence that there's now talk on FFH's trailer airing on Monday, IMO.   Smart move, build on the Endgame momentum.     Given it's supposedly starting literally after Endgame ends, easy to see the whole tone of what Spidey is dealing with when he goes on the Europe trip will change significantly now that Endgame is out.  Without spoiling,  the whole trailer from before changes a TON in context.

For those ppl living under a rock as of Monday (i.e. you haven't seen Endgame) - given the timing, I'd actually strongly suggest those few fans do NOT watch the FFH trailer until they've seen Endgame, if it's coming out as early as Monday.  I think it's very possible it will reference Endgame material, given what the Russo Bros. have said about lifting their embargo on Endgame spoilers after this weekend.

I found a thread on Reddit..with the supposed big thing coming from the trailer Monday. It is quite interesting but makes sense after the events of endgame.

17 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

I found a thread on Reddit..with the supposed big thing coming from the trailer Monday. It is quite interesting but makes sense after the events of endgame.

What is it? Will you post and spoiler tag it?

10 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Reveal hidden contents

FFH opens up the multiverse in storytelling as Mysterio is from a different earth.

the snap tore a hole in dimensions.

[\spoiler]

Oooh...that makes things interesting.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:
  Reveal hidden contents

FFH opens up the multiverse in storytelling as Mysterio is from a different earth.

the snap tore a hole in dimensions.

Update: Mysterio is supposedly from earth 10.....

[\spoiler]

New update.

Edited by NcFinest9erFan
  • Like 1

Wow Wow Wow... this is a very intriguing turn of events

Ive been more excited for this movie than Endgame all year (Endgame always felt more like a formality, and just needed to land the plane) becauee of the possibilities it could open up, and this does not disappoint.

• Like 1

Interesting that Mysterio is presented as an ally/goodguy in the trailer.  Will be interesting to see if the twist is that he's really the villain?  Or maybe they turn him into a Loki type character, flipping sides when it's convenient for him.