Spiderman: Far from home

NcFinest9erFan

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, dtait93 said:

Jake Gyllenhaal as Mysterio felt weird to me but I’m stoked he’s the villain. Who’s the other water/sand shapeshifter?

The new working theory is they are the Elementals (we see Earth, Fire & Water. Leaves only Wind, plus they all look like similar beings in different elements) And then the other twist on it, as has just been mentioned, maybe they are just illusions of Mysterio to get him the fame he desires.

Maybe once thats figured out, Hydroman or someone does show up for a big bad?

Edited by StLunatic88

If they are the Elementals, kind of weird to have them be the "bad guy(s)" in a Spider-Man flick considering they're typically an antagonist for Ms. Marvel.

I was hesitant at first when they cast Gyllenhaal as Mysterio, but he actually looks legit. 

44 minutes ago, D82 said:

If they are the Elementals, kind of weird to have them be the "bad guy(s)" in a Spider-Man flick considering they're typically an antagonist for Ms. Marvel.

Exactly, they are a deeper cut set of characters, that other wise would probably never see the light of day. Which is why the first thoughts were Hydro-man (with other villians as well, like Molten Man or even Sandman) would be the other villains in FFH.

But if they are just illusions or some type of movie magic/VFX created by Mysterio, and not actualy the Elementals, that would be a cool swerve.

I really hope this movie open up Spidermans world. I was excited when the Rumors of a potential Black Cat appearance in FFH, but those seems to have been deunked, although Im still holding out hope. Especially if Fury has Pete going on stealth missions, that would be the perfect avenue to introduce her as she beats Peter to the punch.

7 minutes ago, RavensTillIDie said:

Yup, my thoughts exactly. Could be Hydroman, a very underrated villain, imo. Or since we are dealing with Mysterio here, could very well just be an illusion.

I saw the idea that possibly when Spidey finally fights Mysterio, that Beck's use of the Water Elemental illusion/powers that they may create Hydro-man??

He was originally created as collateral damage from a Spidey battle, why not just modify it a bit and let it be against Mysterio...