SNF - Rams @ Bears

RamRod

Just now, TitanLegend said:

I have no doubts there would be some pretty mean posts if we were to come out and play like this in a game, even if our record was incredible, yes. I mean there's still the "same ol titans" post that happens in every GDT whenever we trail at any point in any game(or even just make a single bad play) despite the fact that this current coaching staff has literally 0 to do with Fisher, Munchak, Whisenhunt or Mularkey.

i guess i'm only speaking for myself, but i feel like i tend to be one of the more reactive people in our gameday threads, and given that we come out and play like this basically every two weeks i really feel like i'd be able to temper myself if we were doing it for the first time all season right now, lol

Just now, upriser7 said:

Unless Trubisky throws a bad pick6,  I just cannot see Rams winning this...they are struggling like hell to even get into Bears territory

Don't say that. All season the defense gives up alot of plays late in the game because the offense consistently goes 3 and out and the defense gets gassed.

3 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

It's over. It's not our night.

You concerned about road games? Maybe it's just coincidence, but the Rams least impressive games by far have all been on the road. Even with last week's two td win, it wasn't all that inspiring

Just now, Forge said:

You concerned about road games? Maybe it's just confidence, but the Rams least impressive games by far have all been on the road. Even with last week's two td win, it wasn't all that inspiring

Unless we collapse, it won't much matter.

Just now, Forge said:

You concerned about road games? Maybe it's just confidence, but the Rams least impressive games by far have all been on the road. Even with last week's two td win, it wasn't all that inspiring

We won't win a playoff game on the road.

2 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:

Don't say that. All season the defense gives up alot of plays late in the game because the offense consistently goes 3 and out and the defense gets gassed.

that's also true...many defenses go in to prevent defense mode in the end and can end up costly sometimes...iirc, even Vikings scored 2 touchdowns in the 4th quarter against Bears despite struggling in first 3 quarters

Archived