SaNF Week 15: CLE @ DEN GDT

Broncofan

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Browns fans, don't you lie to me. That's not Breshad Perriman. I don't know who is wearing his jersey.

Well this guy thought it was a waste of time signing, much like Greg Robinson. I guess it's just one of those things, go to the Browns and you'll find some success. Oh wait, that's the Patriots.

1 minute ago, Broncofan said:

Keenum is so awful.   From the moment DEN signed it was telegraphed so much as a career year - 2nd easiest QB schedule, D that let him play with a lead early, really good OL play, and guys who just went out and got his throws even when it wasn't placed in the right spot in Diggs & Theilen (nothing against Sanders, but he's not at that level anymore).  

Getting behind early is going to get ugly if DEN's O doesn't get something done here.  The Browns saw the SF game film from last week that showed if you put 8 in the box, and jam our WR's short, Keenum can't make the D pay.   

I don't understand why NFL teams do that year after year. Keenum had a long history of being a journeyman. Make him sign a one year deal and prove it again.

Archived