GDT: Dallas Cowboys vs. Tampa Bay Bucs

canadaluvsdallas

9 minutes ago, anthbes said:

Dak has been sacked 51 time this year. Second most in the NFL behind only Deshaun Watson. I’d say 15 easily could’ve and should’ve been avoided by getting rid of the ball or tucking it.

51 times.... 

Our O-line is in a temporary mess right now. We'll have to weather the storm for the next 2 weeks. get Zack M. & XSF healthy for the playoffs.

27 minutes ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

Our O-line is in a temporary mess right now. We'll have to weather the storm for the next 2 weeks. get Zack M. & XSF healthy for the playoffs.

True O line is in shambles. Still think Dak’s pocket awareness is terrible. F’n tuck and go or toss it in the stands. Stop taking negative plays.

7 hours ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

Lets see, at least 3 times he had the ball and could have thrown away but just stood there like a deer in the headlights. Coulda made the first down on another play running but opted to throw and sailed it over receivers head giving him no chance. 2, not one but 2 wide open receivers he missed for TD's(yes I count the one to our FB as equal fault between the 2 since Dak threw it behind). How many other throws did he shorten when the receiver was wide open? I know of at least one more on 3rd or 4th down where he just lolly gagged it. Dak is not doing a good job right now and maybe its Linehan/Garrett that is not doing what is needed but none of the above is o-line. 

3 hours ago, cowboyfanin2890 said:

Lets see, at least 3 times he had the ball and could have thrown away but just stood there like a deer in the headlights. Coulda made the first down on another play running but opted to throw and sailed it over receivers head giving him no chance. 2, not one but 2 wide open receivers he missed for TD's(yes I count the one to our FB as equal fault between the 2 since Dak threw it behind). How many other throws did he shorten when the receiver was wide open? I know of at least one more on 3rd or 4th down where he just lolly gagged it. Dak is not doing a good job right now and maybe its Linehan/Garrett that is not doing what is needed but none of the above is o-line. 

Hmmm.   Well Rams would have taken that against Philly last night.  Just saying

14 hours ago, anthbes said:

Dak has been sacked 51 time this year. Second most in the NFL behind only Deshaun Watson. I’d say 15 easily could’ve and should’ve been avoided by getting rid of the ball or tucking it.

51 times.... 

D Watson?? One of the best scrambling QBs??? Maybe D Watson and Dak, like Romo, try too hard, sometimes in vain, to make BIG plays out of nothing. Sometimes its works out, sometimes it backfires. Ultimately Dak needs to learn, through experience, when he should and shouldn't. It would help having a steady uninjured O-line. It might help designing more plays where Dak doesn't have to wait so long for someone to get open.

BUT the every time DAK gets sacked is Dak sacked himself is probably the number one stupid comment on this site for years. But I get it. the Trolls/haters with all their emotional baggage need to cling on something. It used to be Dak isn't accurate, yet he is improved that quite respectively since actually getting ONE weapon. So let's move on to the latest angle. Dak sacks himself too much. Pitiful. Are fan bases supposed to be this decisive????

Well I guess on here it is Yes. I clearly remember the outrage in Romo's early years(and in some cases much longer) It was a relentless attack on everything Romo. And while there were certainly some real tough losses under Romo then, ROMO TURNED OUT TO BE REALLY GOOD and maybe a HOF type QB. But you wouldn't know it based on reactions throughout his career.  

10 years later same old crap from the legions of miserable Monday morning QBs who will always find more things to Hate (about Dak) regardless of good play or not.

For the record I have been miserable about Dallas losing for years a lot longer than MOST if not all of you. I get it can be frustrating as hell. But whining like Manischewitz is NOT the answer. 

7 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

D Watson?? One of the best scrambling QBs??? Maybe D Watson and Dak, like Romo, try too hard, sometimes in vain, to make BIG plays out of nothing. Sometimes its works out, sometimes it backfires. Ultimately Dak needs to learn, through experience, when he should and shouldn't. It would help having a steady uninjured O-line. It might help designing more plays where Dak doesn't have to wait so long for someone to get open.

BUT the every time DAK gets sacked is Dak sacked himself is probably the number one stupid comment on this site for years. But I get it. the Trolls/haters with all their emotional baggage need to cling on something. It used to be Dak isn't accurate, yet he is improved that quite respectively since actually getting ONE weapon. So let's move on to the latest angle. Dak sacks himself too much. Pitiful. Are fan bases supposed to be this decisive????

Well I guess on here it is Yes. I clearly remember the outrage in Romo's early years. It was a relentless attack on everything Romo. And while there were certainly some real tough losses under Romo then, ROMO TURNED OUT TO BE REALLY GOOD and maybe a HOF type QB. But you wouldn't know it based on reactions throughout his career.  

10 years later same old crap from the legions of miserable Monday morning QBs who will always find more things to Hate (about Dak) regardless of good play or not.

For the record I have miserable about Dallas losing for years a lot longer than MOST if not all of you. I get it can be frustrating as hell. But whining like Manischewitz is NOT the answer. 

But paying $25M-30M per year to a below average QB is the answer, right?

10 minutes ago, The_Slamman said:

But paying $25M-30M per year to a below average QB is the answer, right?

that is a different subject matter and has nothing to do with my above post or the endless impatient overreactions associated with many posters on here. 

I also do not share "below average QB" comment either, BUT that is also a different subject matter.

3 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

Well I guess on here it is Yes. I clearly remember the outrage in Romo's early years(and in some cases much longer) It was a relentless attack on everything Romo. And while there were certainly some real tough losses under Romo then, ROMO TURNED OUT TO BE REALLY GOOD and maybe a HOF type QB. But you wouldn't know it based on reactions throughout his career.  

For the record I have been miserable about Dallas losing for years a lot longer than MOST if not all of you. I get it can be frustrating as hell. But whining like Manischewitz is NOT the answer. 

Dak has not "sacked" himself but his standing and just getting sacked without trying to do anything is what troubles me. ZERO pocket awareness, at least Romo was moving and shaking. Not saying Dak is terrible and its all his fault but he has to get better. 

Archived