Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

23 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Move out there for work? Feel like Houston would be one of the last places I’d leave Cali over. Is it true 40% of people are obese there? Suppose to be the most obese city in the world. 

Cali for sure has a lot of entertainment to offer but at least in Houston you don’t have to worry about the power company turning off the power for “reasons”. I know wild fires and what not but there are worse places to live in this country than Houston. Like the Dakotas. 

15 minutes ago, Chali21 said:

Cali for sure has a lot of entertainment to offer but at least in Houston you don’t have to worry about the power company turning off the power for “reasons”. I know wild fires and what not but there are worse places to live in this country than Houston. Like the Dakotas. 

True, I’ve thought about moving out of Cali multiple times, extremely expensive. The PGE thing was mostly rural areas though. 

One thing I enjoy about Cali is diversity though. It’s a very equal mix of white, hispanic, asian, and black along with a very strong middle eastern community too. I know some states is pretty bad, like the Dakotas are mostly white, and the southern states are mostly black/white only. Sounds boring as heck. I heard Texas is good with diversity though. 

6 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

True, I’ve thought about moving out of Cali multiple times, extremely expensive. The PGE thing was mostly rural areas though. 

One thing I enjoy about Cali is diversity though. It’s a very equal mix of white, hispanic, asian, and black along with a very strong middle eastern community too. I know some states is pretty bad, like the Dakotas are mostly white, and the southern states are mostly black/white only. Sounds boring as heck. I heard Texas is good with diversity though. 

Anywhere in the US can be great if you have the right mindset and are open to new experiences.  I have spent time in DC, Colorado, Texas, Alaska, Indiana, and Cali.  They all have their positives and drawbacks.

the raiders, and mark davis, have 0 tolerance for Domestic abuse because of what happened to Fred Biletnikoffs daughter.

if there is a trace of evidence supporting her claims, he will be gone. 

Huge blow to raiders. . . but I respect the raiders/ mark davis is putting some things above the team. 

16 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

the raiders, and mark davis, have 0 tolerance for Domestic abuse because of what happened to Fred Biletnikoffs daughter.

if there is a trace of evidence supporting her claims, he will be gone. 

Huge blow to raiders. . . but I respect the raiders/ mark davis is putting some things above the team. 

It would be just another swing and a miss this off-season. AB, Burfict and potentially Brown? Geez that sucks. The first two we knew the risks but Trent was squeaky clean and is such a good RT. I'll be super bummed if he's gone but would support it.

• Like 1