Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

On 4/6/2020 at 2:29 PM, Jerry said:

https://www.playerprofiler.com/nfl/hunter-renfrow/

Hilarious to look at.  Big fan of Renfrow's too.  As soon as I looked at his metrics I just laughed.  Al Davis would have killed the closest person next to him if he knew we drafted Renfrow.  Al would've had us drafting the biggest fastest WR left on the board.  Crazy.

Fred B wasn’t at all fast. In fact may felt like he was one of the slowest on the team. But with the route running and stickum he made it to the Super Bowl and won MVP. I think they could have sold Al, just bring out the stickum 😂😂😂

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

Say this projected stats on Bleacher Report:

https://twitter.com/MikeClayNFL/status/1247938506808332294?s=20

I knew it was garbage when Lawson had a projected 1.1 int.  The chances of him finally getting 1 is bad enough but the 1/10 chance he gets 2, suuuure

It's accurate in the sense that it shows our Wr's are absolute garbage and our CB's are not far off.  We still have a lot of holes to fill which this clearly indicates.

I'm not buying the win/loss projections but anyone question the quality of our roster needs to look deeply at this.  

We need to trade down in the draft from 19 and acquire more picks.  I wouldn't be opposed to a trade up from 12 if an elite stud slips at a premium position either.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

It's accurate in the sense that it shows our Wr's are absolute garbage and our CB's are not far off.  We still have a lot of holes to fill which this clearly indicates.

I'm not buying the win/loss projections but anyone question the quality of our roster needs to look deeply at this.  

We need to trade down in the draft from 19 and acquire more picks.  I wouldn't be opposed to a trade up from 12 if an elite stud slips at a premium position either.

Yes sir