Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

Can't see this anywhere else, but seems we've got 3 players voted to the Pro Bowl this season:

AJ Cole, Maxx Crosby and Denzel Perryman.

I know it's a kind of pointless accolade really, but well deserved for Cole and Crosby. Perryman not so much, although his high tackling statistics is the kind of thing fans will vote for when they don't really know anything else, so I can see why he's in. He's also apparently the first linebacker we've had voted to the Pro Bowl since Matt Millen in 1988 (!!!) which tells its own story.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

Can't see this anywhere else, but seems we've got 3 players voted to the Pro Bowl this season:

AJ Cole, Maxx Crosby and Denzel Perryman.

I know it's a kind of pointless accolade really, but well deserved for Cole and Crosby. Perryman not so much, although his high tackling statistics is the kind of thing fans will vote for when they don't really know anything else, so I can see why he's in. He's also apparently the first linebacker we've had voted to the Pro Bowl since Matt Millen in 1988 (!!!) which tells its own story.

Mack was a LB the first time

56 minutes ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

Would love to see some snaps with Maxx and Yannick rushing the passer lining up next to each other. Is this crazy?

Sounds like a nice wrinkle that a few teams do with their top pass rushers, force them to pick their poison. Heck, blitz Hobbs on that side too and drop the opposite end into zone might be another wrinkle. 

I know Gus doesn't blitz a lot but in a game like the Broncos they might not be expecting it and with a guy like Lock at QB a higher percentage of blitzes might catch them by surprise and work better than against a more astute and savvy QB.

• Like 1