Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

So I see Raiders.com issued the top-10 Raiders plays of 2021 (which was actually about 15 plays due to tied plays). Is it just me that cannot believe that there was not a Henry Ruggs III deep catch on the list? Some that spring to mind were the deep TDs against Pittsburgh and Denver and another deep throw against SD in week 4.

Revisionist history? Are the Raiders just pretending that he does not exist now?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Heart of Oak said:

So I see Raiders.com issued the top-10 Raiders plays of 2021 (which was actually about 15 plays due to tied plays). Is it just me that cannot believe that there was not a Henry Ruggs III deep catch on the list? Some that spring to mind were the deep TDs against Pittsburgh and Denver and another deep throw against SD in week 4.

Revisionist history? Are the Raiders just pretending that he does not exist now?

Assuming they don't want to be associated with the murderer and he's black balled from ever showing up again on anything from the team. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Heart of Oak said:

Yeah just feels like BS - either it was a play of the season (or not).

Yeah you got to look kinda hard for rae carruth highlights from Colorado or Carolina. No way they still about to be showing ruggs highlights in this day of age.