Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

On 3/19/2022 at 3:46 AM, Humble_Beast said:

I think Jacobs, Leatherwood, Edwards, Ferrell might surprise people this year 

Wait, you think all of them will surprise this year??

Jacobs is pretty decent he just needs to stay healthy which I think is 40/60. Leatherwood is young and I guess it depends on where he's playing but I could see him developing into a decent if not great OG, Edwards has really disappointed me to be fair......I thought very highly of him in the draft but he looks what he is to me, a bit part WR who can flash here and there but not a genuine #1 or #2 guy and a complimentary piece. I'll be surprised if he improves dramatically as he's struggled to separate. Ferrell could be a solid depth guy but I can't see any more than that so by surprise I guess you mean good starter? I don't see that to be honest, he just hadn't shown enough but maybe the change if scheme could help.

Have to smile at your optimism though 😀👍

3 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

He made some mental mistakes that are correctable. He has a lot of talent. Let's see if he can put it together. 

tripled his production from his rookie year, i think there is another level for him to get to. All he needs to be is a reliable 4th option. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Geezy said:

tripled his production from his rookie year, i think there is another level for him to get to. All he needs to be is a reliable 4th option. 

Exactly. I think he needs to drop a little weight and get a little quicker. We already know he's a physical beast.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jpaulthe1st said:

Pretty sure everyone of us that has purchased a Raiders jersey in the last 10 years has contributed to the curse (unless it was a Carr or a throwback jersey) 

Carr jersey holder.

As much as I defend him, I probably shouldn't post this.