Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, roi34 said:

Carr, Mack, Jacobs, Brown, Woodson which paid off keeping when he came back. 

had a Mcfadden too

I had a Woodson way back in the day.  Got to drunk during the SB against TB.  I gave away a bottle of Dom I was going to celebrate with and I believe I burned the jersey.  I do not remember.

I have a two very old Replica black with silver numbers Napoleon Kauffman and Tyrone Wheatley’s and a alternative white with silver numbers Rich Gannon.  I miss those days!  I had a a black/silver Tim Brown too but when my best friend died he was buried in it.  I also have a Mitchell Ness black With white numbers Jack Tatum and Lyle Alzado.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, jpaulthe1st said:

Pretty sure everyone of us that has purchased a Raiders jersey in the last 10 years has contributed to the curse (unless it was a Carr or a throwback jersey) 

Yep, I’ll just keep my jerry for now ( my last name is rice. Lol) however, I did see a cool soul patrol (assassin on back) custom jersey I really liked. Other that that I wouldn’t mind a Crosby.👍

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Jamarcus, McClain, Cooper (A week before we traded him), Lynch (after he re-retired)....

I'm f'd.

I did the same with Cooper. After that I promised to only buy legacy.

my next one is going to be a custom #40 Ritchie though (can’t find it, so assuming custom is only way to go).