Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

13 hours ago, raidr4life said:

Maybe just maybe Tyree could end up inside if added 20lbs he would have the measurements of a Richard Seymour.  🤔 

Calais Campbell, Deforest Bucker, Arik Armsted, Richard Seymour. That's a question I have, will Wilson be used inside. Edge could be in play. Wilson had 3.5 sacks off a slow start coming off injury. He flashed a few games 

• Like 2

Just realised that with Amik Robertson signing with the Lions, the very last player from that awesome 2020 draft class has left.

Is this possibly the worst draft class of all time?? Simply incredible how bad that was when we had the chance to acquire 4 or 5 genuine starters with 2 firsts, 3 thirds and 2 fourths 😞

Edited by Darbsk
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Darbsk said:

Just realised that with Amik Robertson signing with the Lions, the very last player from that awesome 2020 draft class has left.

Is this possibly the worst draft class of all time?? Simply incredible how bad that was when we had the chance to acquire 4 or 5 genuine starters with 2 firsts, 3 thirds and 2 fourths 😞

ugh such a waste. 
Yes i know that they are professionals and we are just amateurs... but youll never convince me that half of this board could not have drafted better for the raiders the past 20 years lol. 

• Like 3

On 4/6/2024 at 12:43 AM, raidr4life said:

Maybe just maybe Tyree could end up inside if added 20lbs he would have the measurements of a Richard Seymour.  🤔 

Tyree is way faster. He doesn’t need to gain 20 pounds. He’s on the inside in passing situation and he’s on the out side on running situation. I think he was drafted because of his inside pass rush.

He’s the perfect complement to Koonce.

If the D-line performs like they should in the passage situation’s it will be a nightmare for KC.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

Is Byron Young a lost cause? There was no buzz all 2023, not even from bias beat writers. He showed no flashes, and even was passed on the depth chart by a practice squad player Matthew Butler. 

This off season and TC will be big for him. He’s got a bit of draft pedigree which will help him stick around (often harder to dump a 3rd rounder so quickly compared to say a 6th rounder) but he wasn’t drafted by this regime either.

He looked very slow and plodding to me when he played, just no explosion at all or agility, heavy feet. He also didn’t really seem to have any moves or counter moves so maybe at this stage he’s just an average run first type DT, though he’s not the biggest but seems strong. 

He’s got a long way to go but he’s got time. This off-season is probably his last chance in Las Vegas.

Edited by Darbsk

6 hours ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

After this draft, I think the charges are the team to beat in the AFC West.

We still have the reigning SB Champs in the division man!
They are the team to beat, till someone beats them, IMO!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rolni said:

They just drafted a speed demon in the 1st and they didn't needed good WRs last year to win it all...

He’ll  get 500-700 yards. Big deal.

2 hours ago, Rolni said:

They just drafted a speed demon in the 1st and they didn't needed good WRs last year to win it all..

Edited by Bitty 2.0

2 hours ago, Rolni said:

They just drafted a speed demon in the 1st and they didn't needed good WRs last year to win it all...

Worthy is small, small. 165 pounds? That's wild man. 

No doubt the Chiefs will hit more big-play TDs with Hollywood and him, but I don't think he will move the needle all that much for the Chiefs.