Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

18 hours ago, 101Raider said:

Honestly, I love Tae and would be incredibly sad to see him go. However, if there’s any legs at all to this story (which I’m incredibly skeptical), I’d move him to the Jets for a 1st in a heartbeat and be extraordinarily grateful.  Anything more would be just gravy.  

We are not a contender, and won’t be till we have the QB room situated.  A 31 y/o wideout with no QB and a $140 million contract is just bad business… that 1st would do wonders in putting us in a position to finally get a QB of the future.

Agreed, with the caveat that we’d need to have significant compensation  as we’d be losing our potential rookie QBoTF’s best target and a real safety blanket should we draft a young guy next year. Probably Adams at his age and stage of career isn’t really worth a first round pick, but we’d need a first at least to make it worth our while given what he could do for a rookie QB that we’d almost certainly select.

• Like 2

I do think the Raiders have to really consider a trade if the season doesn’t start well. Do right by him and also do what’s right for the franchise. Get a second round pick back possibly and the cap space in 2025

Edited by agarcia34
  • Like 1

On 7/16/2024 at 10:23 AM, Jerry said:

I really don't care to do it.  But at the same time there are still a handful of you that can't keep his name out of your mouth.  Every chance you get to slander him, you do it.  And it's harder for me to standby while random trolls on the internet talk crap about someone that has never done anything wrong to them.  A handful of bitter men on this forum.  I would much rather talk about the Raiders future, than its recent past.  Clearly, we have been a mediocre team for 20+ years.  I'd rather focus on a hopeful, bright future than to talk about how bad things were 2014-2022.

So maybe that's what I should really say.  On my top 10 list of things I want to talk about when it comes to the Raiders, he isn't on that list.  But if people are going to slander him, sure, I'll respond to the idiots that thought we should move on from him and replace him with *checks notes* Jimmy f'ing G.

Go back and look who brought up Carr.  Good try though. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, dante9876 said:

Go back and look who brought up Carr.  Good try though. 

Bro you dork you totally were one of the first people to bring him up too.  Look at page 548 of this thread and you'll see that you three were trash talking him and then I interjected.  You crack me up.  

13 hours ago, Jerry said:

Bro you dork you totally were one of the first people to bring him up too.  Look at page 548 of this thread and you'll see that you three were trash talking him and then I interjected.  You crack me up.  

I definitely wasn't the first person to bring him up. Are you blind or just being silly. I responded to someone else post that brought him up. I talked about the wr on our team and some how carr got brought into the convo. Nobody was talking about him until a fan boy brought him up and than you joined in. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, dante9876 said:

I definitely wasn't the first person to bring him up. Are you blind or just being silly. I responded to someone else post that brought him up. I talked about the wr on our team and some how carr got brought into the convo. Nobody was talking about him until a fan boy brought him up and than you joined in. 

I love you bro.  I hope you have a good weekend.  We can nitpick nonsense but we both know there isn't any point.  Onto the season.  Hopefully we win a bunch of games and AOC becomes Brett Favre (Farva) 2.0.

Lol, kinda feel sorry for the dude. Was clear he thought he was just going to get up there and wing it, then just froze up. 

not reading to much into it though.  Being on a stage with cameras and lights in your face isn’t easy.