Week 16 GDT Packers @ Jets "I Believe That Gute..."

skibrett15

Just now, hitnhope said:

His unit gave up a return TD, and fumbled a punt.   He deserves a promotion for helping the draft pick cause.   

I say we promote him to the living room lazy chair for next season.  It's the least we can do.

I Zooked that quote

Just now, Stevein2012 said:

I mean we can bring him back, I'm pretty sure he's still out of a job.

He is, just checked. I was comparing their averages, net averages and such and, while I think the numbers say he did better than Scott, I'm mostly talking out of my ***.

5 minutes ago, Siman08/OH said:

This is the lowest of low.

At least last year we played with Hundley.

The years the offense was “off” we at least made the playoffs. Same with being blown out in the playoffs by better teams.

Losing the heartbreakers was bad but at least they were good games.

This? This is bad. This is very very bad. We are a terrible team.

Terrible? No. There's talent. But they're banged up everywhere and by some of the IRs they are clearly in preserve mode.

Most of the players on the field won't be here next season solely because they won't be needed...barring catastrophic injury again.

And it could be worse. You could be a theoretically loaded team like Minnesota and be WAY underperforming.

10 minutes ago, Slinky said:

OMGGG, Brady just missed a wiiiide open receiver running across the middle 10 yards from him. He sucks.

But in all seriousness, I'd be surprised if Brady doesn't retire this year. I think he's precariously close to the age cliff.

Archived