GDT: Dallas Cowboys vs. New York Giants

canadaluvsdallas

We better not see Lee Martin T Smith Elliot even come close to the field though I guess TSmith and Elliot can play 1 series 

i don’t know anyone else hurting maybe Beasley    

unfortunately Rams need a win so Gurley most likely playing the whole game amd will pass Elliot for rushing title Elliot Leads by 100 yards at this point 

1 hour ago, quiller said:

We better not see Lee Martin T Smith Elliot even come close to the field though I guess TSmith and Elliot can play 1 series 

unfortunately Rams need a win so Gurley most likely playing the whole game amd will pass Elliot for rushing title Elliot Leads by 100 yards at this point 

Gurley is ruled out. https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/todd-gurley-injury-update-rams-stunningly-reverse-course-will-reportedly-keep-star-rb-out-in-week-16/

12 hours ago, The_Slamman said:

I would sit as many starters as possible.  Treat this as a get healthy bye week.  One week of playing isn’t going to fix Dak.  The best that we can hope for is a healthy team going into the playoffs.

Pretty much. Our position in the playoffs won’t change whether we win or lose. No matter what, we’re the 4th seed. I’d use this as a bye week for most of the starters so they can rest up.

16 hours ago, quiller said:

Lol no way Gurley passes Zeke at this point. He would have to have the greatest game of his career. And even if he did it would only be by a few yards.

But im telling you what, if Zeke retains the rushing title again this year I am trolling the Comparison Forum with a new Topic.

35 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Im down with that. I am also down to create what I would make and send it to you. You can use what you want. Double the magic double the fun.

Yeah I'm down and we'll see Matty. If we play like garbage and still win i'd be iffy about putting me back in.

But hey this experience is cool, it's like a Dak & Romo episode.

Okay my bad I looked at the stats but it seemed they weren’t updated from our win. Elliot has a 180 or so yard lead DO NOT let him play even 1 snap same for T Smith.    I also rethought things and don’t let Dak olay more then 1 or 2 series

17 hours ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

I think we have a real pickle on our hands.

If we WIN - does @canadaluvsdallas continue on into the playoffs? Riding a two game win-steak & being the one to secure the playoffs & NFC East crown?

Or...

Does @Matts4313 hop back in the saddle of after his brief hiatus?

We ask Webby to combine the two for MORE POWER!

Archived