GDT: Dallas Cowboys vs. New York Giants

canadaluvsdallas

4 hours ago, DaBoys said:

And I'm totally with you on the Seahawks. Hard to Invision beating that team. Our teams are so similar but we are Seahawks Lite

Why is everyone in such awe of the Seahawks and such yes Wilson is a elite QB but we played them at Seattle when they played one of the better inspired defensive games AT HOME. While we mostly stayed in the game and they barely scored.    I would like to think everyone would agree our D is playing much better especially the secondary and our secondary matches up way better against Seattle then Minny while on Offense we are much better in both aspects sure our OL still is not much better but we are no longer starting the rookie   And if Smith rests I hope he returns to form    And Gee we just added a top flight reciever in Cooper.   

1 hour ago, quiller said:

Why is everyone in such awe of the Seahawks and such yes Wilson is a elite QB but we played them at Seattle when they played one of the better inspired defensive games AT HOME. While we mostly stayed in the game and they barely scored.    I would like to think everyone would agree our D is playing much better especially the secondary and our secondary matches up way better against Seattle then Minny while on Offense we are much better in both aspects sure our OL still is not much better but we are no longer starting the rookie   And if Smith rests I hope he returns to form    And Gee we just added a top flight reciever in Cooper.   

Youre acting like Dallas got better and Seattle didn't. Have you watched them since the Dallas game? Both teams have changed drastically. 

You know what hasn't changed? Dallas is godawful against mobile qbs. Russell Wilson is the best dual threat qb in the game in my humble opinion. So yes. Seattle scares me.

Dc.com

"I mentioned Ezekiel Elliott playing in this game, but I also heard through the grapevine that Rod Smith and Darius Jackson received some extensive work during the week. I could see Elliott maybe playing a series or two, then Smith and Jackson carrying the load the remainder of the ball game. I am excited to see the physical running style of Jackson in this game -- especially if the line can create some space for him.

Nick Eatman: This one isn’t as easy to call because we’re hearing all this stuff about the Cowboys saying they will play to win this game.

...But there have been signs all week, especially with Friday’s injury report that suggest some key players might not play the entire game. This has a feel that the Cowboys are trying to be smart, rather than trying to win this game at all costs"

Looks like Martin, Tyron, and Zeke are getting rested this game

YES IMO Wilson is the best mobile QB in the league and a top 5 QB.    From what I saw Seattle in the D side played one of their best games if the year against US our O is much better the. It showed against Seattle a lot better    While our D is also playing better especially our secondary so YES I think we round out to be the better team also remember that first meeting in Seattle THEY had all the emotion it was a HUGE game for them loose and their season was most likely over this game the emotions are even and with us having the slight edge this time at HOME.   

Still got to lay the game but I see us with the edge

I want to see DAK air the ball out in this game. I don't care if he makes a feel interceptions. I want to see him take risk. Not throw into double coverage but air it out when the WRs or TEs are one on one and deeper than 10 yards. I want to see him step up into the pocket and avoid using the infamous ROMO roll out. 

20 hours ago, DaBoys said:

Dc.com

"I mentioned Ezekiel Elliott playing in this game, but I also heard through the grapevine that Rod Smith and Darius Jackson received some extensive work during the week. I could see Elliott maybe playing a series or two, then Smith and Jackson carrying the load the remainder of the ball game. I am excited to see the physical running style of Jackson in this game -- especially if the line can create some space for him.

Nick Eatman: This one isn’t as easy to call because we’re hearing all this stuff about the Cowboys saying they will play to win this game.

...But there have been signs all week, especially with Friday’s injury report that suggest some key players might not play the entire game. This has a feel that the Cowboys are trying to be smart, rather than trying to win this game at all costs"

Looks like Martin, Tyron, and Zeke are getting rested this game

Yea they need to rest them. But if Dak starts really getting banged up we need to pull him. Dont need him limping into the playoffs. 

Archived