Where Does Nick Foles Go in 2019?

footbull3196

Which team does Nick Foles go to in 2019?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Which team does Nick Foles go to in 2019?

1 hour ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Do I think people handle pressure differently? Of course I do

9 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

ain't no such thing as "clutch".

That’s what “clutch” is though. How well you handle pressure + how much you let that pressure effect your game. 

Don’t see any reason to separate saying “this guy plays well under pressure” and “this guy is clutch”. 

It gets mistakenly over-used a lot, but to differentiate performance under pressure from clutch just sounds unnecessarily obtuse.

On 12/24/2018 at 11:46 AM, footbull3196 said:

I see him getting a chance to start again next year.  I included Arizona in the poll options mainly because it’s where he went to college but I wouldn’t bank on anything more than a 1 year deal with a team option for 2020

I think Tampa is the most likely landing spot for him on a 3 year $60 million deal

NY Giants post Eli Manning

I think you can subconsciously become more focused or nervous situationally, which would definitely affect your output.  Like Brandon Bostick, nerves got to him.  Eli to Manningham and Foles to Clement are better examples of elite skill in a dire moment than “clutch” catches like Tyree, Edelman, and Lockette.

Clutch is real in that aspect, but it doesn’t mean certain players get to activate special skills in close games.  It’s more synonymous with staying calm under pressure.  

Archived