Official Week 17 GDT: Browns vs Ravens

NudeTayne

2019 Browns HC, binary edition  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you choose? The other goes to another team.

• Freddie Kitchens. And Tayne is my favorite poster. He's also not hard on the eyes.
    • Gregg Williams. And Kiwi can't even find the poll. But he can find the pole, if you know what I mean.

3 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

bob Wylie ankles died for this  

its amazing the kind of impact Baker has had on the offensive line. Chubb deserves credit on that and so does Kitchen but Baker doesnt hold onto the ball or wait too long. He has a very good internal clock and is very decisive.

12 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Flacco concerned me more than Lamar does.

We have done a good job of neutralizing our opponents' most dangerous players over the last few games.

Based on recent performance no reason to believe that we cannot neutralize Flacco if he even plays or Lamar.

I’d spy Lamar with Peppers all day IF Ward plays. If he doesn’t then idk. We win this game on Third down both on defense and offense. And if we make Lamar throw it 25 + times. We have to beat them at their own game. Control the clock. And manage the running game 

7 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

I’d spy Lamar with Peppers all day IF Ward plays. If he doesn’t then idk. We win this game on Third down both on defense and offense. And if we make Lamar throw it 25 + times. We have to beat them at their own game. Control the clock. And manage the running game 

We need Trevon Coley to stop playing like a fuzzy little kitten. And we need more down hill attacking from Collins. The Ravens are a different animal than anything we have seen. We haven't seen a team that will run and can run any time they want. Twice against Los Angeles that has 3rd and 13+ and picked up a 1st down on simply run plays. And Los Angeles DL was playing better than anything I have seen from Coley all year. Our second best DT has been 266 lb DE convert Chris Smith the last 3 weeks or so. Collins takes angles to get himself behind/beside the play all the time because he doesn't like to man up square on a ball carrier. That won't fly against the Ravens. 

18 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

We need to play contain on Lamar all game. I hope Gregg doesn’t go blitz crazy. At least not off the edge. Just play contain and make him beat us with his arm. 

Mush rush with Peppers spying him.

Any real Madden fan has known how to beat a QB like Lamar Jackson since like 2005.

Archived