Week 17 GDT: Seeding, Playoffs Positioning, 2 Postseason Spots Up For Grabs

CKS97

Just now, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Hope you’re happy Cowboys, meaningless game and the Giants now get their pick of litter at QB barring a trade (...which their likely will be, but they’ll have the better asset than Jags)

I get the feeling they won't pick a QB this year. 

2 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

This is huge, Giants win then they’re behind Jags in draft. Cowboys should just let them score! 

Pretty considerable change...they went from tied for 7/8, potentially moving out of the top 10 with a win, to potentially moving into the top 5 with a loss (depending on SOS)

Just now, PFM18 said:

For the 2nd week in a row the G-Men lose by a point and to a late TD. 

Better for the Giants in the long run. Higher pick in the draft and they've competed down the stretch.

Be interesting to see what they do with Eli. They're skill position players on O are great (Barkley, OBJ, Shepard, Engram)

2 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Hope you’re happy Cowboys, meaningless game and the Giants now get their pick of litter at QB barring a trade (...which their likely will be, but they’ll have the better asset than Jags)

uh there isnt any qb to draft in this class. Who would take will grier in the first?

Just now, ninjapirate said:

uh there isnt any qb to draft in this class. Who would take will grier in the first?

I think the assumption is that Haskins declares, though that is far from a given, and he did try and convince Weber to stay another year at OSU. 

If Haskins declares, he's easily going in the top 6 in my opinion. 

1 minute ago, JustAnotherFan said:

Niners, please win. 

We just locked up the #2 overall pick. I'll be really curious to see how this plays out today. 

As a fan...there's something to be said about potentially crushing a divisional rivals super bowl shot by making them go on the road and removing the bye week. But again...it's the #2 overall pick and guarantees Bosa or Williams...sooo....

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I think the assumption is that Haskins declares, though that is far from a given, and he did try and convince Weber to stay another year at OSU. 

If Haskins declares, he's easily going in the top 6 in my opinion. 

I think he will it would be pretty crazy for him not to...  I mean there is a lot of competition in next years class.

It is insane how the Patriots seemingly ONLY play well at home. They can’t Stop the run on the road, Brady can look diminished and washed, they look old and slow and unathletic.

And yet they seemingly can do no wrong at Gillette

God forbid they ever have to play on WC Weekend.

Texans, you had ONE JOB

Just now, CKS97 said:

It is insane how the Patriots seemingly ONLY play well at home. They can’t Stop the run on the road, Brady can look diminished and washed, they look old and slow and unathletic.

And yet they seemingly can do no wrong at Gillette

God forbid they ever have to play on WC Weekend.

Texans, you had ONE JOB

i'd be happy to face them in Boston if the Ravens make it to a) the playoffs and b) through WC round. NE doesn't scare nobody anymore i believe.

Archived