Offseason Thread

ttitansfan4life

11 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Titans should try and get in on these talks we still need to fill the hole in the middle

The Titans are not trading anymore picks away. They only have 6 as it is and only 6 next year. It says little interest which means he’ll likely get cut. I’m all for adding McCoy but I certainly wouldn’t trade any picks for him.

Edited by ttitansfan4life
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

The Titans are not trading anymore picks away. They only have 6 as it is and only 6 next year. It says little interest which means he’ll likely get cut. I’m all for adding McCoy but I certainly wouldn’t trade any picks for him.

If Jrob thinks he will fill a hole and is a upgrade? I see no reason a late round pick for him would be a problem just to make sure we get our guy. 

But hey if they cut him Im down to just sign him lol

23 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

This is who some of y’all wanted? Yep team cancer

THANK YOU! I never understood why some of you were so upset we missed out on him. Hes 30 and like you said a cancer. Now I would've taken OBJ in a heartbeat

• Like 1

Pretty interesting to hear Path to the Draft talk about how we try to make Mariota fit into our offense instead of catering our offense to him and how we need to surround him with the right players. It’s sad everybody can see that but our coaching staff, it’s like we’re wasting his talent here.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, 615finest said:

Pretty interesting to hear Path to the Draft talk about how we try to make Mariota fit into our offense instead of catering our offense to him and how we need to surround him with the right players. It’s sad everybody can see that but our coaching staff, it’s like we’re wasting his talent here.

Robinson deserves more to blame my opinion 

20 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

He’s not out there trotting out 3-TE sets for 10 plays a game 

True, but he failed to surround pieces around a QB on a cheap rookie deal. Once again Robinson blew it. Instead of Robinson getting proven talent & spending money on the offensive side of the ball, Marcus game hasn’t reached its ceiling. The front office assumed Marcus was Tom Brady, jk... How can Marcus grow as a QB when his Receivers are developing as well 🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TitanRedd said:

True, but he failed to surround pieces around a QB on a cheap rookie deal. Once again Robinson blew it. Instead of Robinson getting proven talent & spending money on the offensive side of the ball, Marcus game hasn’t reached its ceiling. The front office assumed Marcus was Tom Brady, jk... How can Marcus grow as a QB when his Receivers are developing as well 🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️

don't disagree there. he did an overall poor job of building around Marcus. Not improving OL/WR last offseason killed us.

• Like 1