2019 Offseason Preview/FA Rumors

jetskid007

8 minutes ago, jetskid007 said:

I've thought about this too. Considering how many holes we have and the amount of money we have to spend, why not just enter FA and sign the BPA- almost how we traditionally would operate in the draft- to field the best team possible?

Since he arrived, Jamal has spent about half of his snaps at "LB" so it can absolutely work. With Maye always ailing, having less snaps may be the best way to keep him healthy and effective. .

Isn’t it pretty much a conclusion Thomas will sign with Dallas? He’ll take a huge payout to go there. As it’s always been his dream.

5 minutes ago, famousj said:

With Adam Gase the new Jets HC what do you think of Jets signing DeVante Parker if the Dolphins decide to cut him?  The Dolphins have low cap space and may decide to cut bait with DeVante Parker.

Gase did not seem to be a big fan of Parker...and Parker not a fan of Gase...

6 minutes ago, famousj said:

With Adam Gase the new Jets HC what do you think of Jets signing DeVante Parker if the Dolphins decide to cut him?  The Dolphins have low cap space and may decide to cut bait with DeVante Parker.

Highly highly highly doubt Parker will wanna come here.

1 minute ago, barnaby8787 said:

I don't get the Jamison Crowder love personally.  Never really have though.

He's solid it just depends on what you ask of him.  He's in his prime and is pretty reliable with two 60+ catch seasons.  He'd be a really nice #4 WR to run out there in 4 wide sets and have for depth.

Edited by Rockice_8

6 minutes ago, SDotNova said:

Safe to say, the Jets won’t entertain an Antonio Brown trade with Gase as coach.

And this is worrisome to me. Bc big talents normally have egos. That's how they become great. Gase doesn't like that, so his vision will be to never have egos (hence great talent) bc it will butt heads with him. Really the digger you deep the worse the hire is.

UNLESS..... Gase changes. But I don't see a man changing his views overnight like he'd have to.