2019 Offseason Preview/FA Rumors

jetskid007

17 minutes ago, NYJETS52 said:

The problem with moving Lee is that we bought high and would selling him on the low.  I think the only 2 things that could make him less marketable at this point would be injury or second suspension.  It's not like he has put of 2 years of good tape.  

Sunk cost at this point.

I like what San Fran have done this offseason....Dee Ford, Kwon Alexander, Jason Verrett and Telvin Colman. If they get a healthy Jimmy G next year they should be really good. Also love what the Browns have done obviously. 

Any other teams that have impressed? 

3 hours ago, barnaby8787 said:

Keeping Lee just to cover in nickel doesn't make much sense though and I disagree.  Duke is arguably the best receiving back in football.  If you put him in a shotgun set with Lev, it's nearly impossible for a D to cover that.  Also, you can use him as a fourth receiver and put him in the slot.  He's a matchup nightmare.

Except we now actually do have the best receiving back in football and need to address other areas. 

The FA market  this year was really weak with Offensive lineman. Sure look like teams are locking up their O line players. Show how important offensive line play is. By the time we pick again in the third round who will be left, maybe we will get lucky.

Edited by doumeyer

37 minutes ago, xenajets said:

I like what San Fran have done this offseason....Dee Ford, Kwon Alexander, Jason Verrett and Telvin Colman. If they get a healthy Jimmy G next year they should be really good. Also love what the Browns have done obviously. 

Any other teams that have impressed? 

Bills, Packers, Titans, Browns

5 hours ago, DowNY said:

Cool your Jets. We don’t even have an OLine to protect Sam and allow Bell to operate as he should.

We added Bell and Crowder is a good target.  We'll be fine.  Plus adding two pass rushers makes this defense scary.  We've been a pass rusher away from a top defense for the past 10+ years.