2019 Offseason Preview/FA Rumors

jetskid007

Just now, KingOfTheDot said:

I’m with this move. I think he just had an issue in Minnesota because he was punting too iirc 

That could be the case. I'm not against it. I think it's funny that Vikings beat us out by offering a 5th for him, release him weeks later, and might have to watch him become a star with us. lol Besides Darnold lighting it up, I want this to happen. 

• Like 2

Just now, rickyt31 said:

That could be the case. I'm not against it. I think it's funny that Vikings beat us out by offering a 5th for him, release him weeks later, and might have to watch him become a star with us. lol Besides Darnold lighting it up, I want this to happen. 

This plus Berrios becoming a stud under Gase to get revenge on the Pats 

• Like 1

@TomPelissero
·
8m
Among the players not claimed off waivers: former first-round draft picks WR Laquon Treadwell, WR Josh Doctson, QB Paxton Lynch and G Josh Garnett, as well as CB Teez Tabor, RB Josh Adams, WR Keelan Doss and OLB Jachai Polite. They are all now free agents.

• Like 1

I wish we would have claimed Josh Doctson. Bennett Jackson seems like a bum, been in the league for a bit never done anything.

John Franklin Myers was a good pickup, he had a sack on BRady in the SB. Only 22 yrs old.  Braxton seems athletic, could mean trouble for Dortch. 

That kicker is funny, Vikings wasted a 5th rounder and we end up getting him for nothing. Hopefully he can end up being good for us.