2019 Offseason Preview/FA Rumors

jetskid007

1 hour ago, Rockice_8 said:

When you are thin to begin with and your 3rd rounder can't bother to show up on time and your other one had an unfortunate substance mishap that's what happens.

I do think we play more 4-3 and it's not going to be an issue.  Surprisingly we were middle of the pack last year in sacks and should be better this year so lets hope for the best.

We’ve rushed the passer with DLineman and no edges for years and it hasn’t worked. This defense will be no different than every other defense we’ve had the last few years.

Just now, Bobby816 said:

We’ve rushed the passer with DLineman and no edges for years and it hasn’t worked. This defense will be no different than every other defense we’ve had the last few years.

There are plenty of IDL that can affect the QB and get sacks across the league so lets hope we are one of those teams with the addition of Q and a better scheme with Gregg Williams.

4 hours ago, NJC33 said:

What's up with Eric Berry? Can he still play? Would be nice to have him in that LB/SS role assuming we're primarily using 5-6 DBs. Adams/Maye/Berry would give us a lot of versatility and help mask some of our deficiencies at corner.  

He has a really bad foot ankle area. Tore his Achilles than had bone spurs going into his Achilles if I remember correctly. He played after that at the end of last year... but if I recall right he didn’t look like himself. And therefor got released. I’d imagine someone would pick him Up if they weren’t worried about his health. But since no one got him I’d imagine his health isn’t good to play at a high level anymore. He’s probably more likely to retire than start on a team again

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, xrade said:

I was under the impression Buffalo traded him because they had Mitch Morse.

Bodine lost the starting job at Center last year. It prompted Bills to sign Morse and a several other veterans including Long for back up competition. At the conclusion of TC, Bills pushed Bodine way way down on the depth chart.  As for back up competition, it is IOL, not just Center.  Bills clearly didn't like him. The same from Patriots, apparently.

My god, Antonio Brown!     He refused to pay 40 ish k to the chef. He overly cried out about Raiders' 100-200k for his actions.   and now, he whined about losing almost 30m gtd.     AB, you ain't Football God, grow up and respect the culture.   Jesus.

Also, don't come to NJ.