2019 College Football Championship | #2 Clemson vs #1 Alabama

naptownskinsfan

Who wins the National Championship  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the National Championship?

1 hour ago, MikeT14 said:

I know money talks, and it really may be what he eventually wants to do... but why not stay also?

Or better yet, would the NFL come calling?

I dont see why the NFL hasnt yet. They could double his Clemson salary. Hes in the 6 mil range now.

1 hour ago, THE DUKE said:

I know the Dabo taking over at Bama once Saban is done idea has been floated around for a while, but at this point, why?  He can possibly surpass him at Clemson and have a legacy to his own instead of being one of the guys along with Bear Bryant and Nick Saban.  I'd agree that the NFL is a bigger threat to Clemson losing Dabo than him going to Alabama now.

Don’t see him as the NFL type. Their egos are too big and the players have too much power due to their huge contracts. I guess maybe if he starts winning every year and gets bored and wants a new challenge but I’d be surprising if he leaves Clemson in the next 5 years. We are also getting the #1 QB and #1 overall player in the 20 class to replace Lawrence so it’s not like he isn’t going to be in contention for the foreseeable future. 

9 minutes ago, PAW said:

Don’t see him as the NFL type. Their egos are too big and the players have too much power due to their huge contracts. I guess maybe if he starts winning every year and gets bored and wants a new challenge but I’d be surprising if he leaves Clemson in the next 5 years. We are also getting the #1 QB and #1 overall player in the 20 class to replace Lawrence so it’s not like he isn’t going to be in contention for the foreseeable future. 

#1 overall player?

might be a little early to claim that? I thought DJ hasnt committed yet. Also think USC might get a new HC before that and might go hard after him

52 minutes ago, buno67 said:

#1 overall player?

might be a little early to claim that? I thought DJ hasnt committed yet. Also think USC might get a new HC before that and might go hard after him

Rivals is the best recruiting service and has him #1 overall so no. 

Think he is a silent commit who is waiting to visit with his mom as only his dad has been before going public. Renfrow let slip this week that we have two California commitments (5* WR Ngata being the other) before quickly saying something uh I mean 1 and hoping for another. 

10 minutes ago, PAW said:

Think he is a silent commit who is waiting to visit with his mom as only his dad has been before going public. Renfrow let slip this week that we have two California commitments (5* WR Ngata being the other) before quickly saying something uh I mean 1 and hoping for another. 

He is like #6 or #7 on composite rankings as well, so really good player either way. Is it known how many spots Clemson has for the 20 class?

29 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

He is like #6 or #7 on composite rankings as well, so really good player either way. Is it known how many spots Clemson has for the 20 class?

We are taking another full class like this years. Our insiders think it will be our best class ever from a recruiting rankings standpoint. 

On 1/7/2019 at 8:42 PM, Marc MacGyver said:

I don't know what y'all seeing, but the majestic Mr. Lawrence looks more like this... 

tenor.gif

I keep saying this LOL 

Ironic that he plays for the tigers and not the Lions... Hello Detroit? 

He is still growing too

On 1/8/2019 at 12:42 PM, PAW said:

Calling Rivals the best recruiting rankings site should result in an immediate ban. 

Archived