2019 Free Agent Prospects

CBrownsman

18 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

Frank Clark DE

Grady Jarrett DT

Tyrell Williams WR 

Latavius Murray RB 

Are all guys I want and would take us over the top. 

A DE and Grady Jarrett would be my top targets and signal a win in FA. I really dont think we need to go crazy and add a bunch of guys. A few impact players and depth can be added in the draft. Especially RB or WR, those can be filled with the draft with a higher pick at WR and a late round RB. Say we add DK Metcalf, I would be happy going into the year with Landy, Higgins, Callaway, Metcalf, Perriman. I would rather add a veteran at the TE spot that can be reliable. Delanie Walker would be great imo.

Also I said it before but I want Shelton back. He’s going to be a lot cheaper than his option would have been. He could be a rotational DT to help us with the run. 

Bobbie Wagner would be a great signing too. He’s got one of the lowest missed tackle rates in the league. We need guys who can actually tackle. 

1 hour ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Also I said it before but I want Shelton back. He’s going to be a lot cheaper than his option would have been. He could be a rotational DT to help us with the run. 

Bobbie Wagner would be a great signing too. He’s got one of the lowest missed tackle rates in the league. We need guys who can actually tackle. 

I love Wagner but he prob gets franchised. He’s to important to thatbteam 

3 hours ago, bosko1616 said:

Frank Clark DE

Grady Jarrett DT

Tyrell Williams WR 

Latavius Murray RB 

Are all guys I want and would take us over the top. 

I think that the following approach might do the job:

Dee Ford, DE/OLB

Draft DT

Mark Ingram, RB

1 hour ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Pretty obvious Dorsey played the long game and had every intention of signing Shelton after the year and collecting their 3rd round pick tbh.

What a brilliant man.

One name that comes up that I find very interesting is Brandon Graham.

We have been focusing on the young stud DE's but we don't have a ton of experience on the line.  What about someone like Graham, which isn't too long that we would get killed by, to help Garrett and Ogbah grow as DE's?  He rushes the passer well, plays the run well, and would be a good starter on our line.  Also being 30 we could sign him to a contract we could get out of after 2 years if he wasn't productive enough and his benefit to the team in experience would still be felt.

5 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

If we can’t land Clowney, I hope we go hard after Frank Clark. He’s a Cleveland native and we’ve got the money to pay him.

He is my first choice but I read that SEA has the money to put some kind of tag on him.

Dee Ford wouldn't be a bad consolation prize, although he could be tagged, too.

If I was making the FA picks this year I would do something like this: 

Definitely resign Robinson and Perriman, everyone else in Dorsey we trust. 

DT: Grady Jarrett/ Malcolm Brown (either one would be great.)

DE: Frank Clark (if we can get him, if not address DE in the draft) 

LB: C.J. Mosley/ Anthony Barr (once again either one would be just fine) 

WR: Tyrell Williams 

FA done. Like last year go into the draft in a position of strength. 

1 hour ago, CBrownsman said:

One name that comes up that I find very interesting is Brandon Graham.

We have been focusing on the young stud DE's but we don't have a ton of experience on the line.  What about someone like Graham, which isn't too long that we would get killed by, to help Garrett and Ogbah grow as DE's?  He rushes the passer well, plays the run well, and would be a good starter on our line.  Also being 30 we could sign him to a contract we could get out of after 2 years if he wasn't productive enough and his benefit to the team in experience would still be felt.

Brandon graham has 4 sacks.

4 minutes ago, buckeyesNut0623 said:

If I was making the FA picks this year I would do something like this: 

Definitely resign Robinson and Perriman, everyone else in Dorsey we trust. 

DT: Grady Jarrett/ Malcolm Brown (either one would be great.)

DE: Frank Clark (if we can get him, if not address DE in the draft) 

LB: C.J. Mosley/ Anthony Barr (once again either one would be just fine) 

WR: Tyrell Williams 

FA done. Like last year go into the draft in a position of strength. 

The average of those contracts would be like 50 mil a piece lol

Archived