AP All-Pro Teams Announced

JammerHammer21

7 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Byard doesn't even make 2nd team when he should be first team?

giphy.gif

Don't have too many major complaints outside of that though.

Looks like they are trying to divide it up between FS/SS as you might expect, Byard has been good, but I certainly wouldn't put him above Jackson.  Maybe above Harrison Smith, though.

3 minutes ago, Magnifico said:

I want to say Khalil Mack has done it before. Or he may have got two all pro first team selections.

Was about to say the same thing, but Mack made 1st team at two positions in 2015. A few people have made 1st team/2nd team (in fact, Watt's done this before in 2015...)

8 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

People really overthought Derwin.

Ravens took Hayden Hurst over Derwin James when we're currently trotting out Tony Jefferson at SS.

Also, LOL @ Eric Weddle making the Pro Bowl but not All-Pro on any level. He didn't even deserve Pro Bowl. 57th in tackles among DB's. No INT's. No PD's. 1 Sack. #ProBowler

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Damn. Second team for kittle. Was hoping he could edge kelce for first, though I knew it was an uphill battle. Well deserved by both. Crap luck for ertz

Hell of a year for TE play...can't really be that mad Ertz missed out, those two had a great year

39 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:
46 minutes ago, Danger said:

W6yCqJv.jpg

One was the leading rusher in 15 games, the other was not. One has the worst OC in the league, refusing to let Zeke touch the ball in the redzone... The other does not.  Not knocking Barkely though. That dude is a beast. 

What do you mean by the first stat?

2 minutes ago, game3525 said:

Yup.

I understand teams who were picking top 5 not taking Derwin. But teams 6-16, really you passed on Derwin?

Even top 5 tbh...the guy was obviously going to become a cornerstone of some defense. The guys was/is a freak.

The Bucs passing was the biggest surprise though.

Archived