AFC Wild Card Round #6 Indianapolis Colts @ #3 Houston Texans

SBLIII

who wins?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. who wins?

• Indianapolis
    • Houston

The Colts are playing with house money at this point, they're dangerous in these playoffs. However, this team is going to get a lot of hype in the offseason now. Luck is as good as ever after recovering from his injury, and thus will once again be held to a higher standard than most other QB's. He's going to have a championship window open starting next season. These next several years will define his legacy. 

the war tweets continue

Dearest mother —
My time away from home shall be extended. The unit was victorious over the Texan men. Stupendous! It was a hard fought battle, but our lines held strong. I am so thrilled, my pen trembles as I write. My sidearm and resolve are true. I love you.
— Andrew

2 hours ago, SmittyBacall said:

It wouldn’t surprise me at all to see Indy represent the AFC in the Superbowl. They’re damn good.

It wouldn't surprise me, it would shock me.  Great game today all the credit in the world, but KC (and/or NE if they somehow win) isn't about to screw up like the Texans did.  That isn't Scattershot Watson back there now, it's Mahomes.  Again Colts did well, but Texans helped them - a lot.  Watson was wildly inaccurate (though in fairness Luck was somewhat off on a number of his throws as well), dumb penalties etc.  And bad offensive play-calling too!  What worked for them - the quick pass out in the flat, the crossing routes, the let Watson run around stuff - they didn't stick with. 

2 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

Glad the crowd is booing.   Obrien is a trash HC

O'Brien wasn't the one out there throwing balls in the dirt.  And give the Colts some credit.

4 minutes ago, bomont said:

It wouldn't surprise me, it would shock me.  Great game today all the credit in the world, but KC (and/or NE if they somehow win) isn't about to screw up like the Texans did.  That isn't Scattershot Watson back there now, it's Mahomes.  Again Colts did well, but Texans helped them - a lot.  Watson was wildly inaccurate (though in fairness Luck was somewhat off on a number of his throws as well), dumb penalties etc.  And bad offensive play-calling too!  What worked for them - the quick pass out in the flat, the crossing routes, the let Watson run around stuff - they didn't stick with. 

O'Brien wasn't the one out there throwing balls in the dirt.  And give the Colts some credit.

o brien was the reason this team wasnt prepared.

6 minutes ago, bomont said:

Texans defense is a lot better than the cheifs. It'll be somewhat of a shootout, but i think Indy is more then capable of taking out KC

Archived