NFC Wild Card Philadelphia @ Chicago

SBLIII

1 minute ago, game3525 said:

steve-bartman_1nfd86ryi6z9918c5362srx2oh

I mean....

To this day, and I'm not even a Cubs fan, I still blame the guy with the stripe down his sleeve for not tackling that bastard clear off his feet.  The woman nearby is clearly cringing away from the ball, indicating she's a Cubs fan, so she'd forgive getting collateral damage in time.

3 minutes ago, Asciimo said:

somehow we all know philly is going to slip by new orleans

Has it ever happened before that a team who won by 30+ in the regular season loses in the playoffs to the same team? Because it is going to happen this year. Nick Foles is surrounded by some sort of dark magic. 

Just now, The LBC said:

To this day, and I'm not even a Cubs fan, I still blame the guy with the stripe down his sleeve for not tackling that bastard clear off his feet.  The woman nearby is clearly cringing away from the ball, indicating she's a Cubs fan, so she'd forgive getting collateral damage in time.

Moises Alou came out years later and said he would have never caught it 

The Falcons very well know the wrath of Foles he is a deadly enemy that shows no remorse.  The rest of the league is now learning of his existence and the devastation he brings to all.  Before long every team will be buried beneath the feet of Foles the Destroyer.

3 minutes ago, El ramster said:

I’m sorry but didn’t the packers lose because their kicker missed 4 FGs? 

Wait, so fans of losing teams can’t have an opinion on other teams? What the hell does GB have to do with this game? Get that crap out of here. 

2 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

Has it ever happened before that a team who won by 30+ in the regular season loses in the playoffs to the same team? Because it is going to happen this year. Nick Foles is surrounded by some sort of dark magic. 

jets and pats in 2010?

1 minute ago, Ketchup said:

Wait, so fans of losing teams can’t have an opinion on other teams? What the hell does GB have to do with this game? Get that crap out of here. 

I’m stating that what he said made no sense. 

Brady has won 2/3 chips off his kickers

back! And why so defensive? 

Archived