BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

8 hours ago, DingoLadd said:

It is with a heavy heart and a schedule that keeps getting fuller by the week that I must give up on being a BDL owner. 

Long story short, my work takes up way too much time during football season and it was a struggle last year to keep up now with even more hours being stacked on top of that I don't think I'd manage to keep it up for an entire season.

Obviously I'll stick around until we can find a replacement, I offered the team to my co-owner @Shady Slim but he's busy as well. I'll also stick around as a co-owner after that gets settled, this was a fun (year and a half?) experiment.

I'm saddened to see you go. Thank you for the time spent with us, and good luck in your life. Be sure to check in every once and a while

11 hours ago, MD4L said:

If you need PFF to tell you Derwin (and others) are quality players we don’t need to talk about football.

Well you brought up PFF scores, and then I made a joke about another player who formerly relied on them. So we can continue to talk about football if it suits you, boss.

1 hour ago, Jlash said:

Well you brought up PFF scores, and then I made a joke about another player who formerly relied on them. So we can continue to talk about football if it suits you, boss.

I’m looking forward to the combine. The film sessions will be rampant after to sort out a big board.

19 hours ago, DingoLadd said:

It is with a heavy heart and a schedule that keeps getting fuller by the week that I must give up on being a BDL owner. 

Long story short, my work takes up way too much time during football season and it was a struggle last year to keep up now with even more hours being stacked on top of that I don't think I'd manage to keep it up for an entire season.

Obviously I'll stick around until we can find a replacement, I offered the team to my co-owner @Shady Slim but he's busy as well. I'll also stick around as a co-owner after that gets settled, this was a fun (year and a half?) experiment.

GL in your future endeavors!

@gopherwrestler you're up for it?

Otherwise, @Jlash time to announce we have a vacancy in the thread title

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

I have one more 3 down left to use if someone needs to 3 down a player I’ll take them on for a pick swap. Meaning I’ll move up in a round doesn’t have to be a stand alone pick. 

Let's talk

58 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Still interested. Ill have to keep reading through but yep, im good with structure.

**** yeah!!  We just need you to fill out a 4 page application and make a drunken YouTube video **** talking the rest of us.

• Like 5