BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

If anyone here is looking to pick up a new and interesting Fantasy league it looks like we've got a couple of spots opening up. 

I joined last year and inherited a team and had a good time.

Right now @FinneasGage is organizing things. 

• Like 2

Tyreek Hill gets no suspension despite a history of violence and even if not doing so himself on this occasion, at the very least put his child in the way of harm.

Zeke does NOTHING and the investigator recommends NO SUSPENSION and he still gets 6 games.

******* lol. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

Tyreek Hill gets no suspension despite a history of violence and even if not doing so himself on this occasion, at the very least put his child in the way of harm.

Zeke does NOTHING and the investigator recommends NO SUSPENSION and he still gets 6 games.

******* lol. 

That's the NFL for you. Nothing makes sense. 

If you listened to the tape, it was pretty obvious she was trying to set him up.  I mean, is there a reason you're taping a conversation in Dubai.

Not saying he is a good guy, just saying you should listen to the whole tape before wondering in abject disbelief why he isn't suspended.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

We should take a stand and suspend him in our league :P

19 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

BDL imposed suspensions/punishments. 

I second this for the chaos and will gladly appoint myself Judge, Jury and .exe

The fact that he is no longer on my team has nothing to do with the fact that I'd be fine with this.

• Like 3