BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

17 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Here, have my first 4 round mock of the year.  I tried to switch things up a bit.  

3rd
33. Singapore(Sydney) - Julian Love, CB - CB is a desperate need for Singapore.

4th
53. Singapore(Wichita) - Andre Dillard, OT - He could go a good 20 picks higher than this and Sing will need to replace Staley next year. 
57. Singapore(LB) - Germaine Pratt, LB - A former safety, Pratt has the athleticism to cover in space.
58. Singapore(IC) - Lonnie Johnson, CB - They double up on CBs as Love is more of a NB.
61. Singapore(Louisiana) - Devin Singletary, RB - There are two truths in BDL.  1. SirA will take a RB late. 2. That RB will be a stud.

I am 100% happy with my CB situation and have the best NB in the league in King and he already has a backup I drafted last year in Dawson.

I like all those guys though. I Love the value of the 2nd/3rd round prospects this year that will get pushed down to me since i don't really need any DL.

28 minutes ago, samsel23 said:

Definitely interested in getting in on this, if anyone is interested in adding someone let me know!   Doesn't matter to me what you need help on, I'll do whatever.

For sure I am always looking to bounce ideas off someone. 

Singapore Sentinels is my Team.

For those that don’t know an Inukin is basically the Eskimo version of a Leprechaun without the gold stuff. Shape shifting little people with tremendous powers. The kids used to avoid teacher housing because they were afraid Inukins lived under our building. Which was good for us because in a village of 700 total population it is very easy for the kids to come knocking on your door when you are off. So keeping with the Leprechaun theme I went with Inukins. I lived in bush Alaska but moved the team to Anchorage because it is a bigger population that could house a team. And spent some time there as well.  

30 minutes ago, BringinDaPain said:

Guys, see my post above about WH above. Here is a young man that really knows his stuff as well, he is 2nd to none in mocks. I have also known him for a few yrs now too. We have 2 very capable guys that are here for the picking. I wouldn't turn either one of @WizardHawk or @samsel23 down for a co-GM opening.

I don't know WH, but I've seen quite a bit of samsel posts in the Chiefs subforum. I second that.

Fantastic job getting new people into the league BDP!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

So I know we have time to do 3 ups on players with expiring contracts and all, but how would trades impact cap? If I'm close to max for 2018, would it matter? Or is 2019 already being utilized?

You have $56,634 in available cap.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16x4Niq7iFbnFzL_XbNphuuZZWuLR7NKhkUl3b3detfc/edit#gid=2063250385

• Like 1