BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

8 hours ago, wwhickok said:

On a serious note. All of the people we considered options for Whicker replacements have read my pms the ones that didnt already say no, havent responded at all. So right now our sole option is Blue

Or ask someone like @DingoLadd if he wants to try to out GM his replacement 

I wouldn't be against it but after quitting BDL and ghosting MD4L , I think someone else should get first dibs preferably someone willing and or new to BDL. 

7 hours ago, MD4L said:

Dingo has been gone for some time. He was my “assistant” after all.

You ended up as the no.2 seed didn't you? You did just fine without me. Read the PM I sent you for my apology and bribe to welcome me back if you'll have me. 

• Like 1

Just now, DingoLadd said:

I wouldn't be against it but after quitting BDL and ghosting MD4L , I think someone else should get first dibs preferably someone willing and or new to BDL. 

You ended up as the no.2 seed didn't you? You did just fine without me. Read the PM I sent you for my apology and bribe to welcome me back if you'll have me. 

Personally idc about the past. If you got the time and interest, that's all that should matter.  Seriously. You have experience as an owner and frankly at the moment, there isnt an alternative option (not meaning that to suggest you're not good enough). If you want OKC, say so, imo.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Personally idc about the past. If you got the time and interest, that's all that should matter.  Seriously. You have experience as an owner and frankly at the moment, there isnt an alternative option (not meaning that to suggest you're not good enough). If you want OKC, say so, imo.

Fair enough.

If no other option presents itself before march I will claim the team as my own and if anyone complains I will move the team to Havana. 

• Like 1

I don't know why I didn't pose this question when it originally happened but I have a question about the way the divisions were realigned.

How in the hell is Williamsport in the Mid and West Division? Its located in Pennsylvania....

You've got it with the Oregon Louisiana, and Oklahoma City teams....lol I'm just curious.  Cuba would've made more sense because while you could argue it being an Atlantic team its actually in the middle of the US (beneath) between the Atlantic and Gulf of Mexico. Not a big deal I'm genuinely just making curious convo.

Having said that, depending on what Hawaii has in mind for relocation and if Dingo takes over for OKC and moves them to Havana, might wanna consider another realignment lol

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Haven't read...

Are we talking an outright "hostile" takeover lol. 

Or are we talking about taking over until whicker comes back?