BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

Sira1 I think you should take the gameplans but I think we should be transparent always (which you guys have been doing) about who doesn’t have a game plan in by the deadline. Maybe a time stamp of when you received it.  Because I’m not voting for someone who didn’t get something in on time I don’t care if it’s just your lineup with a line or two, get something in. I know this won’t make me friends and I’ll get retaliation non votes for me all season but you have to set a standard. 

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:

I have a major issue with this 

We let it go once we have to let it go every time then people are just gonna wait longer and longer to see how their guys play.  No thank you.  Sunday kickoff.  

I agree. I'm not one to try and cheat with who I target, or start someone who blew up, but I figure I can at least supply a depth chart and generic gameplan. I think I already said I'll take the L a week ago.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

I agree. I'm not one to try and cheat with who I target, or start someone who blew up, but I figure I can at least supply a depth chart and generic gameplan. I think I already said I'll take the L a week ago.

Please dont take it personally btw.  I'm been stumping for this for years 

• Like 4

On 9/4/2019 at 3:18 PM, RuskieTitan said:

I'll be traveling tomorrow and have a wedding to attend on Saturday, with debauchery planned for Friday. When are the game day threads being posted? I may have time today to get my plan in.

From Wednesday. Ended up not having time to type everything out, but I was still actively bidding in the tank as well. It is what it is, I have no regrets for the L, if it's better for the league to not accept a late plan I won't submit.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Please dont take it personally btw.  I'm been stumping for this for years 

Oh I don't, just hate how one game would basically have one team not show up at all currently.

Tbh seems like I should just take the blowout and just be ready for week 2 onwards.

2 minutes ago, PR said:

Submitting late always is a touchy subject. You get to know how people perform and can put it in your gameplan. For example I'd have featured Hockenson more this week.

If by 'touchy subject' you mean clear advantage, then yes I agree.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Oh I don't, just hate how one game would basically have one team not show up at all currently.

Tbh seems like I should just take the blowout and just be ready for week 2 onwards.

What I tend to do is write one Tuesday bare bone minimum on a Google sheet so if I get crazy busy I can just send in something 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Counselor said:

Sira1 I think you should take the gameplans but I think we should be transparent always (which you guys have been doing) about who doesn’t have a game plan in by the deadline. Maybe a time stamp of when you received it.  Because I’m not voting for someone who didn’t get something in on time I don’t care if it’s just your lineup with a line or two, get something in. I know this won’t make me friends and I’ll get retaliation non votes for me all season but you have to set a standard. 

If you guys need someone else to help out with collecting game plans let me know...I've got time.

• Like 2