BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

6 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

@TheKillerNacho @Matts4313 @The Orca @Pickle Rick @Malfatron @Forge @theuntouchable

You know all of us from Mafia and from us being awesome around these parts.  We need a new full-time owner.  Come join us, we are totally not a cult.  We promise.

But please consider it, we can ensure you'll learn more about football than you ever wanted.

What does this entail? Do I have to act like a functioning adult?

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

To answer the first question, writing gameplans, maintaining the roster, etc.

To answer the 2nd, no, I mean it you choose to, you'd be the first of us to do it lol

Edited by wwhickok

8 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

@TheKillerNacho @Matts4313 @The Orca @Pickle Rick @Malfatron @Forge @theuntouchable

You know all of us from Mafia and from us being awesome around these parts.  We need a new full-time owner.  Come join us, we are totally not a cult.  We promise.

But please consider it, we can ensure you'll learn more about football than you ever wanted.

Thanks for the invite, but I've got way too much on my plate right now, as is

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

@The Orca and I would consider co-owning the team if no one else has laid claim to it. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Hahahahaha not even a little.

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

@The Orca and I would consider co-owning the team if no one else has laid claim to it. 

So, we need someone to take over https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1c539yGKTQs_U7nouAWlCSwHEUa0pboqYJJ2bUeg0wxA/edit#gid=842858885 this team.  We do a write up each week against an opponent and then we all vote on who we think would win.  Then in then offseason we have a draft, free agency, etc.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Hahahahaha not even a little.

So, we need someone to take over https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1c539yGKTQs_U7nouAWlCSwHEUa0pboqYJJ2bUeg0wxA/edit#gid=842858885 this team.  We do a write up each week against an opponent and then we all vote on who we think would win.  Then in then offseason we have a draft, free agency, etc.

Yeah we can take a shot at co-owing it and maybe show you all what real football is 

• Like 4