BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Eric Fisher should be starting again this week after healing up.  He is available for pretty cheap.  

You voted against me for having Nate Solder at LT, you honesty think Fisher is any better and now without a mobile QB

Edited by PR
  • Like 1

Just now, PR said:

You voted against me for having Nate Solder at LT, you honesty think Fisher is any better?

Yeah, I mean, worst case scenario, Mahomes being so good makes Fisher look better.  But he is better than Solder regardless.

17 minutes ago, PR said:

You voted against me for having Nate Solder at LT, you honesty think Fisher is any better and now without a mobile QB

Nate Solder isn't bad, not great but not bad he's just next to an overrated left guard, on a horrible team, ran by clowns.

Edited by ny92mike
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Yeah, I mean, worst case scenario, Mahomes being so good makes Fisher look better.  But he is better than Solder regardless.

Which is the point. Matt Moore is now the QB. Dude is going to get exposed.

Just now, PR said:

Which is the point. Matt Moore is now the QB. Dude is going to get exposed.

Mahomes practiced today.  And maybe so.  I mean, I had zero thoughts about starting fisher over Kolton.  So, its up to you.

But Fisher is available for cheap...and you need cheap.  

• Like 2

@Ragnarok @SirA1 @bcb1213

So I was wondering do we have someone in charge of keeping the guidelines updated and assigned to make clarification changes when needed.  I remember hockey was looking to manage this last year and SirA1 had planned on it.

Anyway, when I pulled it up a few minutes ago I noticed some things that could be worked on.  If you guys aren't opposed I'd like to work on it.  

1 minute ago, ny92mike said:

@Ragnarok @SirA1 @bcb1213

So I was wondering do we have someone in charge of keeping the guidelines updated and assigned to make clarification changes when needed.  I remember hockey was looking to manage this last year and SirA1 had planned on it.

Anyway, when I pulled it up a few minutes ago I noticed some things that could be worked on.  If you guys aren't opposed I'd like to work on it.  

Honestly, I think that the more you'd like to work on, the better.  I know that SirA in particular could use a break.  But nail that out with him.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Honestly, I think that the more you'd like to work on, the better.  I know that SirA in particular could use a break.  But nail that out with him.

Appreciate that...That's it really, just working with him on the team stuff I can tell he's tired and I'd like to help him out as much as I can.  However at the same time I don't wanna bug him with questions so if you or someone that has knowledge of the rules is around it would be extremely helpful.