BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

17 hours ago, WFLukic said:

The best OL in the BDL, one of the best RBs in the league, the best WR in football right now, 2 other no.1 level receivers and one of the best receiving TEs in the game.

Not one person in Josh Allen's IRL offense would make my line-up. People are raving about Dak this year, but if you give Allen Dak's IRL offense, the results wouldn't be all that different. 

ohh ohh... @Matts4313 get him!

17 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:
18 hours ago, WFLukic said:

The best OL in the BDL, one of the best RBs in the league, the best WR in football right now, 2 other no.1 level receivers and one of the best receiving TEs in the game.

Not one person in Josh Allen's IRL offense would make my line-up. People are raving about Dak this year, but if you give Allen Dak's IRL offense, the results wouldn't be all that different. 

ohh ohh... @Matts4313 get him!

Look, Dak is a hero. His toad like gazes can cure cancer. He is single handedly responsible for world peace. Also he can throw a football over them mountains. So WFlukic is basically a communist terrorist for slandering him.  

Thanks for the platform @bcb1213

With this newfound power I present to you Charles Leno Jr facts:

- Charles Leno Jr. is the 6th highest paid unlocked LT in the BDL.
- Charles Leno Jr.'s contract takes up more cap space than 12 of 15 BDL trade partners have remaining for the season.
- Charles Leno Jr. made the NFC Pro Bowl in 2018....as an injury alternate after Tyron Smith, Terron Armstead, and Trent Williams chose not go (He was also behind Lane Johnson in votes)
- Charles Leno Jr. is the #2 tackle in the league for penalties against in 2019 and #1 in penalty yards against.
- Charles Leno Jr. has blocked for a total of 1 one hundred yard rushing performance in 2019.

tenor.gif?itemid=13776271

Edited by Hockey5djh
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Hockey5djh said:

Thanks for the platform @bcb1213

With this newfound power I present to you Charles Leno Jr facts:

- Charles Leno Jr. is the 6th highest paid unlocked LT in the BDL.
- Charles Leno Jr.'s contract takes up more cap space than 12 of 15 BDL trade partners have remaining for the season.
- Charles Leno Jr. made the NFC Pro Bowl in 2018....as an injury alternate after Tyron Smith, Terron Armstead, and Trent Williams chose not go (He was also behind Lane Johnson in votes)
- Charles Leno Jr. is the #2 tackle in the league for penalties against in 2019 and #1 in penalty yards against.
- Charles Leno Jr. has blocked for a total of 1 one hundred yard rushing performance in 2019.

tenor.gif?itemid=13776271

Look at that saggy skin. It kinda reminds you how absolutely jacked that dude used to be. He is still a big dude and he has literally inches of loose skin

Edited by Matts4313

8 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I've always sent them to him unless I played him. He is MIA...so, so was my gameplan lol

My point is that each week we are told who to send them to.  Usually either whicker or sira1.  

Edited by ny92mike