Cowboys @ Rams

RamRod

Born in Orange County, grew up a Rams fan, moved to Dallas from 9-college. All of my friends are Cowboys fans. I need this game more than I need air to breath. Getting real nervous with how the Cowboys match up with us. Haven't been this excited in a long long time.

4 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

While Cole Beasley's availability will be big, so will Blake Jarwin's. If we dont have to worry all that much about the middle of the field, and can just have to cover Cooper and Gallup on the outside, Our D looks a whole lot better.

Interested about Collins and Sua Filo. No, or even a limited, Sua Filo is big for the DLine. Going against a rookie Williams would give me a lot of confidence. No Collins helps the OLine as well.

8 minutes ago, btfd16 said:

Interested about Collins and Sua Filo. No, or even a limited, Sua Filo is big for the DLine. Going against a rookie Williams would give me a lot of confidence. No Collins helps the OLine as well.

Both would have an impact if missing. But I our OLine and DLine are both strengths of ours, while coverage in the middle of the field has been an issue, as well as the Run D from the second level, whihc would be better if they are less worried about coverage.

3 hours ago, btfd16 said:

Filo is Williams back up...

Archived