Around The League V.2

Totty

On 2/11/2020 at 12:49 AM, OG_C2X said:

Raider Cody posted an article that the bears were shopping Mack

2 1sts and 2 nds.

I thought the RaiderCody podcast was pretty decent from the few I recently heard.  There was another one I stumbled across which was basically a Raider podcast where 2 tools were just talking about microbrew beers instead of Raiders.  It was horrible.  Cody seemed informative. But the Mack rumor he started was pure BS, fake news to get clicks.  Is the guy worth listening to or is he trash?

2 hours ago, jimkelly02 said:

I thought the RaiderCody podcast was pretty decent from the few I recently heard.  There was another one I stumbled across which was basically a Raider podcast where 2 tools were just talking about microbrew beers instead of Raiders.  It was horrible.  Cody seemed informative. But the Mack rumor he started was pure BS, fake news to get clicks.  Is the guy worth listening to or is he trash?

He definitely has connections in the organization. But he isn't any special.

To be fair, he didn't start a rumor. Is just retweeted a link from RaidersBeat that referenced a tweet by a Chicago Bear writer. 

43 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Post to trigger Raidersareone

I will stop watching and being a fan until the responsible parties are gone.  He either is not mentally stable or a POS.  Either way I will not forgive the people that decide to bring him back.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, OG_C2X said:

He definitely has connections in the organization. But he isn't any special.

To be fair, he didn't start a rumor. Is just retweeted a link from RaidersBeat that referenced a tweet by a Chicago Bear writer. 

He is just a fan and doesnt know crap.

• Like 3

Before anyone overreacts, AB could have called Gruden, who answered thinking “oh **** he’s prolly at rock bottom” or “hey Duce how do you record a call on an iPhone, Mayock’s gonna piss himself when he hears what this ******* says today”.... in fact I hope Gruden is low key trolling him making him think we’d take him back... I’d even go as far as to fly AB out to LV for a meeting... the lights in the meeting room are off to start... then Al’s old projector (not the overhead one from the Kiffin firing... the old 1950’s movie theater type) flashes onto the wall... and it’s AB’s “I’m free, I’m free grandma” video plays and the Raiders laugh so hard they fall out there chairs and walk out the room.

Seriously, no chance in hell old school, ultra conservative Mike Mayock ever takes that guy back, even for free.

• Like 1