Around The League V.2

Totty

23 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Dalvin Cook to the Jets, they're really going for it this year. If their offensive line holds up they're going to be a problem. 

Rodgers with Breece / Cook / Wilson / Lazard / Hardman and an elite defense is crazy.

Should be interesting to see if Rodgers is washed or not. He was a level above mediocre with GB last season w/o Adams. Not many people discuss that

15 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

Should be interesting to see if Rodgers is washed or not. He was a level above mediocre with GB last season w/o Adams. Not many people discuss that

He was also dealing with an injury. He seems rejuvenated this offseason.  

50 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

He was also dealing with an injury. He seems rejuvenated this offseason.  

We will see when live downs are ran week 1. I think there’s more to the story for him locking himself in on a contract with the Jets for 2 additional seasons

Edited by bucksavage1

13 hours ago, bucksavage1 said:

He was dealing with a thumb injury and had an extremely young WR group. Despite that, in his "mediocre" season, he still finished 11th in passing yards and 7th in passing TD. Mediocre for Rodgers is still top 10 level production, he was just so insanely good the previous two years that last year looked terrible.

During Brady's final season in New England he passed for 4,057 yards (60% comp / 6.6 YPA), 24 TD, 8 INT

Rodgers during his final season in Green Bay passed for 3,695 yards (65% comp / 6.8 YPA), 26 TD, 12 INT

On 8/17/2023 at 6:26 PM, NCOUGHMAN said:

Zack Cunningham doesn’t look washed 🧐 

On 8/17/2023 at 7:15 PM, Humble_Beast said:

I wanted him.... seemed like a no brainer 

Anyone else wonders what the team with the much better linebacker situation than ours saw that the we didn't? I wonder why their defense is elite and ours isnt?