Around The League V.2

Totty

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

They're still fine at WR with Jeudy, Sutton, and Mims though. 

It’s a above average group with no depth. Jeudy has been mid. Sutton is good but wouldn’t call him a #1. Mims is a rookie so don’t wanna count him out.

Cluster injuries at one position is not good. They are literally one more injury away from having serious issues

12 hours ago, bucksavage1 said:

It’s a above average group with no depth. Jeudy has been mid. Sutton is good but wouldn’t call him a #1. Mims is a rookie so don’t wanna count him out.

Cluster injuries at one position is not good. They are literally one more injury away from having serious issues

Jerry Jeudy finished strong last season over the last 6 weeks after returning from injury he had: 45 targets, 37 receptions (82% catch rate), 523 yards (14.1 YPC), and 3 TD. And still had nearly 1,000 receiving yards despite Russ struggling and him being banged up in the middle of the year.

They also brought over Marquez Callaway who had 700 yards / 6 TD with Payton during his last season in New Orleans in 2021. KJ Hamler legitimately hasn't played over the last two seasons and Tim Patrick didn't play at all last year either. 

Jeudy, Sutton, Mims, and Callaway is fine as the top 4 guys.

13 hours ago, Justwinning said:

Not really. They're not that good. Mims is intriguing though.

It's hilarious to me that Sutton and Jeudy aren't good but people hype up Jakobi Meyers who was out produced by both of those guys with worse QB play last year. lmao

• Like 1

On 7/30/2023 at 2:49 PM, Darbsk said:

Oh, wow is it really that close? I had no idea!

On 7/30/2023 at 6:43 PM, Geezy said:

That is nuts. 

I could explain it a little by how many RBs do you have on a team compared to Ks but it should still not be like that.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NYRaider said:

It's hilarious to me that Sutton and Jeudy aren't good but people hype up Jakobi Meyers who was out produced by both of those guys with worse QB play last year. lmao

Mac is better than Russ? Lol 

• Like 1