Around The League V.2

Totty

4 hours ago, NYRaider said:

It was pretty damn close, regardless it's just funny to see Sutton and Jeudy hated on while Meyers is praised.

Sutton

Meyers

Jeudy 

I think Sutton is the best of the bunch and Meyers is more reliable than Jeudy but if Jeudy becomes more consistent he can be a big problem. 

40 minutes ago, Geezy said:

Sutton

Meyers

Jeudy 

I think Sutton is the best of the bunch and Meyers is more reliable than Jeudy but if Jeudy becomes more consistent he can be a big problem. 

Sutton was god awful last season, he faded so hard down the stretch of the season while Jeudy got better.

11 hours ago, bucksavage1 said:

Dorian Thompson Robinson won the game for the Browns. He could have a future in the NFL. I was high on him in the draft. Can’t wait until next weekend when we suit up 

Yea he was definitely a late round option I thought we’d consider. I wanna see the rook vs garbers but watch they give hoyer 80% snaps 🤦🏽‍♂️

On 8/2/2023 at 2:09 AM, NYRaider said:

I think Jeudy has the potential to be more but he has been plagued by injuries and terrible QB play. 

And inconsistent play and drops to be fair, he hasn’t really been all he was billed to be from what I’ve seen.