Around The League V.2

Totty

10 minutes ago, #1RAIDER FAN said:

Blows my mind we started a 15 year vet because a rookie wasn’t ready. But Levis, an undrafted rookie, etc are out there playing well.

Stupid letting Hoyer get reps then starting AO4 against Chargers with half the reps. Then not giving him all the reps and  starting him against the Bears. 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

I agree with the point, but Levis was fisrt pick of second round

If you are an offensive guru you can’t get a 4th round pick ready? Draft position is irrelevant after the draft. I don’t recall anyone saying mentally Levi is pro ready and AOC isn’t. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, #1RAIDER FAN said:

If you are an offensive guru you can’t get a 4th round pick ready? Draft position is irrelevant after the draft. I don’t recall anyone saying mentally Levi is pro ready and AOC isn’t. 

Yeah it’s a joke. No reason Hoter should’ve started. 
another bomb to Hopkins. 

also reread your statement, and maybe I misread, and you were talking about Levi’s and the chi guy last week. 

regardless, agreed JMDs system sucks if he can’t adapt it to fit players

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

Levis looks pretty good so far. 

Tyjae Spears too. 

Both guys I would've liked to have. Good gets for Tennessee. 

That 4th TD throw from Levis was special, looks like Warren Moon in those classic throw back uniforms and throwing bombs, great to see! It’s only one game but wow he’s got some arm.

29 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

Saints starting to figure out put Taysom in the Redzone, and they starting to put up points. Kamara getting back into the rhythm too. 

some of the saints not winning that division came a little early imo. 

The season is loonnnggg

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

Lot of hate for Will Levis during draft time. I liked him and thought he had a shot

I liked him in the second round but I didn't like him where we were picking in the first. That said, I would not have picked Tyree Wilson over him at 7

1 hour ago, bucksavage1 said:

Lot of hate for Will Levis during draft time. I liked him and thought he had a shot

Yeh, I remember he was a love it or hate it prospect, I thought he was the QB with the highest ceiling in the class, though it is only one game to be fair. Great start for the kid though.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

I liked him in the second round but I didn't like him where we were picking in the first. That said, I would not have picked Tyree Wilson over him at 7

Yes, #7 may have been rich. I thought his range was from 13-35. I’d definitely still selected Wilson over him