Around The League V.2

Totty

4 minutes ago, RaiderX said:

There's still people saying this Raiders team would be in the playoffs if he was the QB. I mean he went to an easy division with an easy schedule and is 5-6 with a top 10 defense.

200w.gif

The saints are really boaching one of the easiest schedules in nfl history because Carr is booty

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Tank4Drake said:

Oakdale is a decent town actually. Oakdale and Turlock. Ceres is getting a little better too actually. Riverbank is okish. Modesto/Stockton/Merced/Fresno are all crapholes though. Sorry if that offends anyone. 

I’ve lived in a lot of cities… Hayward, Oakland, San Leandro, Castro Valley, Modesto, Riverbank, Turlock, etc, and have worked in a lot more cities. Stockton and Modesto def my least favorite cities in Cali. But it’s still nice to see when someone succeeds out of Modesto, you don’t see it often, and just love to see it. 

Nothing but love for the Oakies from me, for sure. Still rock my Mustangs gear and will forever consider it home. 

Modesto was certainly never my fave, and I 100% agree on Stockton. But anyone succeeding from the area makes me smile. 

42 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

The saints are really boaching one of the easiest schedules in nfl history because Carr is booty

Easiest schedule and 2nd easiest pass defense schedule… warmest division and worst division. Solid OL, solid weapon core. Top 5 Defense. Only thing you can even remotely point your finger at instead of Carr is coaching, which is bad, but a lot of the scheme, plays, and concepts are from what Carr is comfortable with. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

Easiest schedule and 2nd easiest pass defense schedule… warmest division and worst division. Solid OL, solid weapon core. Top 5 Defense. Only thing you can even remotely point your finger at instead of Carr is coaching, which is bad, but a lot of the scheme, plays, and concepts are from what Carr is comfortable with. 

Can’t even use the “hes bad late in the year because of cold weather” excuse anymore, which yeah, he does suck in cold weather games but they’ve had very little this year if any. Maybe he just plays his worst football when the games matter the most. 

But he can sure light up the Colts with their backup QB in early season game.

13 hours ago, RaiderX said:

There's still people saying this Raiders team would be in the playoffs if he was the QB. I mean he went to an easy division with an easy schedule and is 5-6 with a top 10 defense.

200w.gif

but, if Carr was still here its not like he wouldve just lost chemistry with Renfrow and Adams... or are you arguing he would have the exact same year here as he is now in NO?

that locker room is not vibing with Carr, no question there. 

seems this is carrs worst statisical year, and I think hed be doing better here, with Adams showing the locker room support. 

I think wed have 1 or 2 more wins this year with Carr (probably with AOC starting all year too). 
Currently at 5-7...  2 more wins (CHI, Chargers, Pitt) seem possible with better qb play. 

But does Carr have one of his terrible games in a game we somehow won with Jimy? possibly, but i doubt itd be anyworse. For how bad Carr has been this year, he still is getting them into FG range which is all we needed in our first couple wins. 

-

doesnt matter, and if Carr where to become a FA i wouldnt want to sign him... 
but to just look at his stats and say put those here and wed still suck seems silly to me..
chemistry, playbook etc etc.
football a complicated sport, cant just change teams and think itd be same production... 

5 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

but, if Carr was still here its not like he wouldve just lost chemistry with Renfrow and Adams... or are you arguing he would have the exact same year here as he is now in NO?

that locker room is not vibing with Carr, no question there. 

seems this is carrs worst statisical year, and I think hed be doing better here, with Adams showing the locker room support. 

I think wed have 1 or 2 more wins this year with Carr (probably with AOC starting all year too). 
Currently at 5-7...  2 more wins (CHI, Chargers, Pitt) seem possible with better qb play. 

But does Carr have one of his terrible games in a game we somehow won with Jimy? possibly, but i doubt itd be anyworse. For how bad Carr has been this year, he still is getting them into FG range which is all we needed in our first couple wins. 

-

doesnt matter, and if Carr where to become a FA i wouldnt want to sign him... 
but to just look at his stats and say put those here and wed still suck seems silly to me..
chemistry, playbook etc etc.
football a complicated sport, cant just change teams and think itd be same production... 

It's not just stats bro, it's chemistry and Carr's style of play, we've seen it for 9 years he might win different games here or lose different ones but the end result would be the same, because he is not consistent. I can't even count how many games that were supposed to be cake walks Carr struggled in. Him not being able to score tds is hurting the Saints and it would be the same here.

2 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

It's not just stats bro, it's chemistry and Carr's style of play, we've seen it for 9 years he might win different games here or lose different ones but the end result would be the same, because he is not consistent. I can't even count how many games that were supposed to be cake walks Carr struggled in. Him not being able to score tds is hurting the Saints and it would be the same here.

chemistry.. exactly DA and HR had great chemistry with Carr. Which he doesnt have in NO.
I dont understand arguing chemistry from your point, as im arguing it would be better here than in NO.. you think it would be worse?
He definitely isnt consistent, so I do agree we may have lost one of the games we won, but who knws. 
Truthfully, in the last 10 years I cant remember the raiders ever supposed to have a cake walk lol. Maybe just as a raider fan i know we can lose to anyone haha. 

him struggling in the redzone would be the same here.. as we still struggling in the redzone...

but AOC is showing the Josh Jacobs didnt just lose his speed... Jimmys lack of deep ball held our run game back.. Carr still leads the league in 40 yard passes... so its reasonable to argue our run game wouldnt have been trash to start the year IMO. 
a better run game wouldve helped against chargers, CHI and Pitt... and helped in some of our wins like Den 

18 hours ago, Tank4Drake said:

I saw a meme that made me laugh earlier, it was building the worst QB in a lab. 

“Josh Allens wrecklessness”

“Mac Jones Arm”

”Zach Wilson overall”

”Anthony Richardsons refusal to slide trait”

”Derek Carrs impact on his receivers”

”Josh Dobbs hairline”

”Bryce Young’s Frame”

”Kyler Murray’s height”

”Will Levis Morning Coffee Routine”

They did Dobbs and Wilson dirty 😅😅

lol i saw it too... i just gotta question before this year what great wr did dc hold back?
jordy nelson?
lol most wrs have had either career years or near career year with dc....

clearly it should be DC in the redzone..

Edited by BackinBlack
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Tank4Drake said:

I saw a meme that made me laugh earlier, it was building the worst QB in a lab. 

“Josh Allens wrecklessness”

“Mac Jones Arm”

”Zach Wilson overall”

”Anthony Richardsons refusal to slide trait”

”Derek Carrs impact on his receivers”

”Josh Dobbs hairline”

”Bryce Young’s Frame”

”Kyler Murray’s height”

”Will Levis Morning Coffee Routine”

They did Dobbs and Wilson dirty 😅😅

And Garoppolo’s ability to dogg it out with injury 😂

On 11/26/2023 at 8:19 PM, Geezy said:

Really wish we never got rid of Denice Autry. Would have been the best DL Crosby would have played with. 54 career sacks now and 7 on the season. 

Yeh, we clearly should have kept him and Shelby Harris around…….

• Like 1