Around The League V.2

Totty

58 minutes ago, NickButera said:

It is interesting that College isn't producing as many of these recently. I'm genuinely curious as to why. 

Also, I have to wonder how quickly Marvin Harrison Jr shoots up the WR ranking list once he's in the league. I mean, that guy is or can be as explosive as jefferson, hill, diggs, but when you combine that with his size and physicality he's just going to dominate this league. 

It is interesting but guys like I mentioned are true genetic freaks.  0.000001 percenters...

Harrison Jr will without question be an absolute stud.  His production will obviously be contingent on who his QB is but no doubt he has all the tools to be an elite #1 day 1 and should be in the conversation for #1 overall pick in the draft.  He is about as safe a pick as one can be.   

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

8 hours ago, SimonGruber said:

I think he gets his tonight. LAC probably checked out they  know their coach is gone. Time to start planning tee time and Bahamas excursions.

They definitely checked out. I honestly think they’re fumbling on purpose.

6 hours ago, NickButera said:

It is interesting that College isn't producing as many of these recently. I'm genuinely curious as to why. 

6 hours ago, NickButera said:

Also, I have to wonder how quickly Marvin Harrison Jr shoots up the WR ranking list once he's in the league. I mean, that guy is or can be as explosive as jefferson, hill, diggs, but when you combine that with his size and physicality he's just going to dominate this league. 

There was a small stretch where you had Julio, Calvin, Green etc. all entering the league. 

But honestly when you look at league history, big, super fast elite #1s, very rarely come around. Even the majority of the top 15 all-time in receiving yards were smaller shiftier guys like Rice, Brown, Bruce, Steve Smith etc. 

The closest thing we've had to MHJ recently in terms of physical ability is DK Metcalf and I think MHJ is a way better route runner, etc.

I'd also assume that the majority of 6-5/6-6 freak athletes lean toward playing basketball. 

Edited by NYRaider

7 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

It is interesting but guys like I mentioned are true genetic freaks.  0.000001 percenters...

Harrison Jr will without question be an absolute stud.  His production will obviously be contingent on who his QB is but no doubt he has all the tools to be an elite #1 day 1 and should be in the conversation for #1 overall pick in the draft.  He is about as safe a pick as one can be.   

Exactly why I said if we can get a 1st for Adams I would do what I could to get MHJ then take a QB with our other 1st. 

5 minutes ago, RaidersForever said:

Pipe dream, but here's hoping the Chargers go full tear-down/rebuild and we send them a pick or two for Herbert 🤞 Won't happen, I know -- but I wouldn't be opposed.

I hope they go full tear-down/rebuild for our sake. 

They have a talented roster that a good HC could do some very minor additon/tweaks to and be right back to 2nd place in the division in no time . 

Hopefully they overreact and go full blow it up and start over. Overtaking Denver for 2nd in the AFCW is a lot easier than overtaking a healthy Chargers squad and a good coach, ino. 

9 hours ago, big_palooka said:

This is objectively hilarious. Saints fan going in on the Carr family. We feel that

That was a powerful 2:13 clip. That man eviscerated the entire Carr clan with straight up facts. Took the Saints fan base 3/4 of a season to figure out what ~33% of the Raiders fan base still hasn’t come to grips with. Carr ain’t it 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, jpaulthe1st said:

That was a powerful 2:13 clip. That man eviscerated the entire Carr clan with straight up facts. Took the Saints fan base 3/4 of a season to figure out what ~33% of the Raiders fan base still hasn’t come to grips with. Carr ain’t it 

Every Saint fan hates Derek Carr while 1/3 of our fanbase is still defending him and offended at this video. We have some mightily dumb fans, who should have saw back in 2018 how much Carr sucks, yet they blame everything else. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RaidersForever said:

Pipe dream, but here's hoping the Chargers go full tear-down/rebuild and we send them a pick or two for Herbert 🤞 Won't happen, I know -- but I wouldn't be opposed.

I’m not worried about the Chargers. They always seem to make the wrong decision no matter what