Around The League V.2

Totty

7 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Show me a game where he has played at an elite level? I don't disappear, the guy has been average at best every game he has played.  What me to list what he averages over his career again? LOL he has done nothing special ever in the NFL....

The guy couldn't crack 300 against the pathetic Bangles.  Explain why you thought he was elite again?

If you couldn't see the guy does nothing special and played on a semi pro team at the college which inflated his stats, then you need to go back to football 101.  

Who’s expecting elite games from rookies...? Especially during a COVID season with a super limited Training Camp and no pre season. Tua has had multiple good games this year. I don’t even judge rookie QBs at all even during a normal season, good or bad.

Just now, RaidersAreOne said:

Miami's D is filthy. We need to get up early and have them lean on Tua for us to. get the W imo. Their O looks horrendous. 

Miamis D is indeed filthy. I’m not that nervous about Indy or LAC. I’m nervous about the final two games of the year. Miamis nasty D in Week 16, and the game in Denver which we never win in Denver. Broncos are playing great football right now. 

3 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Miami's D is filthy. We need to get up early and have them lean on Tua for us to. get the W imo. Their O looks horrendous. 

I agree, their D is good and Tua look like trash.  He just threw into triple coverage but Geseki made a heck of a catch on that TD lol 

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Who’s expecting elite games from rookies...? Especially during a COVID season with a super limited Training Camp and no pre season. Tua has had multiple good games this year. I don’t even judge rookie QBs at all even during a normal season, good or bad.

Miamis D is indeed filthy. I’m not that nervous about Indy or LAC. I’m nervous about the final two games of the year. Miamis nasty D in Week 16, and the game in Denver which we never win in Denver. Broncos are playing great football right now. 

Excuses...  I expect nothing less from you.  LOL

Herbert you you said is a bum is looking quite good for a rookie.  

10 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

Crazy that the Browns have the opportunity to win the AFC North after Pitt started 11-0.  Pitt at 11-0 was the biggest fraud in the NFL.  Still a playoff caliber team but no where near that record.

I still think Pittsburgh is a Top 5 team, and best team in that division, but they are behind the Chiefs, Packers, and Bills.

7 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Ravens Schedule:

at Browns

vs Jaguars

vs New York Giants

at Bengals

Yeah... I would say our playoff hopes depend on tonight.

Don't count the Giants out. They are not joke defensively and the Raven's offense isn't much. But yes, it's a long shot. Because Browns gonna Browns tonight, you watch.