Around The League V.2

Totty

51 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

They already fined that coach. One of the reporters said since they did that they could avoid any potential discipline from the NFL 

That is BS.  They need to come up with a set of rules for discipline.  It seems right now they tried to make an example of us but are now trying to ease up on teams.  So if we fined Brown we would not have lost a pick.  When we got trouble there was not a precedent of what you can and can not do.  Granted all the issues were stupid choices but the only one that was a clear rules violation was Brown not wearing his tracking device that caused a big problem.  Now the Ravens coach has a clear violation leading to an even bigger problem and they are working with them to reschedule and not disciplining them because they fined the coach in house.  Why is the team not getting punished for one of its reps doing something stupid just like the rest of the league and being forced to play short handed or underprepared the way they have had us do twice now.

8 hours ago, drfrey13 said:

That is BS.  They need to come up with a set of rules for discipline.  It seems right now they tried to make an example of us but are now trying to ease up on teams.  So if we fined Brown we would not have lost a pick.  When we got trouble there was not a precedent of what you can and can not do.  Granted all the issues were stupid choices but the only one that was a clear rules violation was Brown not wearing his tracking device that caused a big problem.  Now the Ravens coach has a clear violation leading to an even bigger problem and they are working with them to reschedule and not disciplining them because they fined the coach in house.  Why is the team not getting punished for one of its reps doing something stupid just like the rest of the league and being forced to play short handed or underprepared the way they have had us do twice now.

Huh. There absolutely was rules and regulations in place.  Coaches was suppose to wear masks on sideline and gruden wasnt the first one fined for it. Players was suppose to wear masks in public. We broke the league rules, county rules, and state rules with that fundraiser. The raiders messed up multiple times knowing all the rules and regulations. That's on them. Now the league certainly needs to fine ravens. But they shouldn't be compared to the raiders who kept on breaking rules. 

15 hours ago, dante9876 said:

Huh. There absolutely was rules and regulations in place.  Coaches was suppose to wear masks on sideline and gruden wasnt the first one fined for it. Players was suppose to wear masks in public. We broke the league rules, county rules, and state rules with that fundraiser. The raiders messed up multiple times knowing all the rules and regulations. That's on them. Now the league certainly needs to fine ravens. But they shouldn't be compared to the raiders who kept on breaking rules. 

I thought the county rules were started later but I was wrong.  I do not know the actual setting for the event but there are exceptions to the rules.  Gruden is an idiot but was wearing a face mask.  He was not wearing it properly.  He pulled it off his face at times which he should have known better but he stayed within the rule the same way people do by wearing the mask on their chin.  Do I think we deserve to be punished? Yes.  Now the league is setting the precedent that you can settle these issues in house after they dropped the hammer on us.  That is the BS part.  If Mark had decided to fine everyone himself then we would have received no punishment from the league?

1 hour ago, drfrey13 said:

I thought the county rules were started later but I was wrong.  I do not know the actual setting for the event but there are exceptions to the rules.  Gruden is an idiot but was wearing a face mask.  He was not wearing it properly.  He pulled it off his face at times which he should have known better but he stayed within the rule the same way people do by wearing the mask on their chin.  Do I think we deserve to be punished? Yes.  Now the league is setting the precedent that you can settle these issues in house after they dropped the hammer on us.  That is the BS part.  If Mark had decided to fine everyone himself then we would have received no punishment from the league?

We don't know that. But what we do know is mark didn't punish anybody. He let those incidents happen. Ravens got out in front and punish their guy as soon as they could we assume.